Guess how long it took?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess how long it took?

For those of you who know SYD airport layout, Australian CIQ (especially Quarantine) - Connecting from SYD INTL (NZ) to Virgin Blue T3

including (besides the obvious passport control)

1)Pick up bags

2)Declare Food items

3)No real idea where to go/how to go about doing the transfer

4)A bus ride

The question
    : Guess how long a time between my NZ CHC-SYD flight coming to a complete stop at the gate to the time my DJ flight roared off runway 34R to MEL (with ME, Aunty P and two bears AND BAGS aboard i might add)

hint: It was incredible - and a fluke, and will never happen again, i think.

5 hours..i'm good at guessing ^^;;

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
      5 hours..i'm good at guessing ^^;;
      nowhere close. Keep going!

Comment

I'm guessing 50 minutes... maybe more.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

24 minutes.

Comment

58 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by simong View Post
              58 minutes.
              Ah the wonders of precognition. Or was it MSN Messenger. Either way, it was indeed 58 minutes. Only reason it happened was because declaring items was the faster way through, and because the nice DJ girl asked at 0900 if wanted to get on the 0915 flight to MEL. I said yes.

4 days ago I got denied entry into Australia for having "only" a 2 hour 50 minute Intl-intl connection and I wanted to have a ciggy kerbside.

Comment

Working...
              X