Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMEX ITN Help

Hi Guys,

Wonder if any one of you are able to help me with this. I just checked AMEX ITN for availibility of seats. The following appeared:

F0 P0 A0 Z4 C4 J4 D4 S2 Y2 B0 E0 M0 H0 W0

F3 P3 A2 Z0 C0 J0 D0 S0 Y0 B0 E0 M0 H0 W0

Does anyone know how many First Class seats are left if the system shows F3 P3 A2? What about Z4 C4 J4 D4? Does it mean that there are only 4 seats left in Business Class?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Originally posted by G-BOAD View Post
    Hi Guys,

Wonder if any one of you are able to help me with this. I just checked AMEX ITN for availibility of seats. The following appeared:

F0 P0 A0 Z4 C4 J4 D4 S2 Y2 B0 E0 M0 H0 W0

F3 P3 A2 Z0 C0 J0 D0 S0 Y0 B0 E0 M0 H0 W0

Does anyone know how many First Class seats are left if the system shows F3 P3 A2? What about Z4 C4 J4 D4? Does it mean that there are only 4 seats left in Business Class?

Thanks a lot in advance.
    F3 P3 A2: three seats available to be sold in First, but only 2 of them will be in the discounted/RTW bucket (A)

Z4 C4 J4 D4: At least 4 seats available to be sold in business . CRS's normally do not show more than 4 seats in premium classes for SQ, so even if there were 20 seats available to be sold, it would still show Z4 C4 J4 D4

Comment

If you're referring to SQ - then yes, 4 is the upper number shown for premium classes. Some other airlines show premium classes to 9 (UA is one)

Comment

And welcome to SQTalk, G-BOAD.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate all your help. Thanks also for moving it to the appropriate thread..realised I posted my question under trip reports but didn't know how to move it. pardon this noob here

Comment

Originally posted by G-BOAD View Post
            Thanks a lot! Really appreciate all your help. Thanks also for moving it to the appropriate thread..realised I posted my question under trip reports but didn't know how to move it. pardon this noob here
            Welcome, G-BOAD. No worries at all!
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
            X