• SQ A380 & Changi T3 on Nov 26-28, 07

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Some excellent pics there SQTalker - fantastic detail,...although a certain SQTalker might not appreciate the cropping Only pulling your leg

The 747 is still prettier than the A380 though!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                    The 747 is still prettier than the A380 though!
                    On 747, when I am up front, I can hear the wheels rolling, and yippie, up to the air when taking off. That particular sounds is always connecting me with 747.
                    But in A380, yeah just took only ONCE, it was very very quiet.. and seems longer time on the ground prior to lift.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      On 747, when I am up front, I can hear the wheels rolling, and yippie, up to the air when taking off. That particular sounds is always connecting me with 747.
                      But in A380, yeah just took only ONCE, it was very very quiet.. and seems longer time on the ground prior to lift.
                      Before I die (and before those wonderful 744's get retired in favour of the more unattractive A380 ) I want to be able to hear that nosewheel retracting after takeoff from the F cabin! Some day I hope!
                      Last edited by nickbot; 3 December 2007, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Great Stuff SQTalker

Hmm.... seems like SKA is getting a wee bit dirty after a month or so in service.

I see the F check-in now nicely built up. Wasn't anything to see a month back
                        Originally posted by SQTalker View Post

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                          Before I die (and before those wonderful 744's get retired in favour of the more unattractive A380 ) I want to be able to hear that nosewheel retracting after takeoff from the F cabin! Some day I hope!
                          The first time I heard this, I was actually shocked due to its loudness.

744 does look prettier than A380 but if we can get a stretched version of A380, I think I would like it. The current version is just a little too short.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                            Hmm.... seems like SKA is getting a wee bit dirty after a month or so in service.
                            That's what I thought when i first saw the pics but I am guessing it is due to the fact that there is no aircraft to rotate it with thus no plane-wash / maintenance? But would that mean that SKA will not be washed / maintenance till SKB arrives?

Comment

Working...
                            X