OpenTTD Online Multiplayer Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenTTD Online Multiplayer Match

So there's a few people that are interested in playing a SQtalk free-for-all battle. So I guess the main thing is finding a day and time that we are all free from different time zones to play.

Also pick the type of map and the nitty gritty things you'd like the match to be like.

Interesting....Would love to join...but I'll wait until 7th NOV lol....

Comment

my current time zone is GMT + 8 (malaysia, Singapore time) - so after work on weekdays, and most of the day on weekends

Blast off - why wait till 7 NOV?

Comment

i'm available at 10am-2pm Singapore time on friday nights...and weekends anytime if i am home.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          my current time zone is GMT + 8 (malaysia, Singapore time) - so after work on weekdays, and most of the day on weekends

Blast off - why wait till 7 NOV?
          Hehehehe...my exam period is coming soon... My time zone is GMT+11 (Aust DST)

Comment

the more the merrier...i finish exams on monday so i'll be ok to play then. SQFG if you want i can play a 1on1 match w/ you sometime at night ** time when ** off work.

Comment

Originally posted by impresta View Post
              the more the merrier...i finish exams on monday so i'll be ok to play then. SQFG if you want i can play a 1on1 match w/ you sometime at night ** time when ** off work.
              Okie......... we'll fix a time. I'm not very good at it though. I can't even tell my Dinger 400's from my Yate Haugan's. Besides, i'm more a Bus Girl. Mmm! mps REGAL BUS

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                Okie......... we'll fix a time. I'm not very good at it though. I can't even tell my Dinger 400's from my Yate Haugan's. Besides, i'm more a Bus Girl. Mmm! mps REGAL BUS
                HE HE HE ....Don't be such a low profile person SQFG I Believe you are not a REGAL BUS Girl but a Hoovercraft Girl LOL.... Quik fly back to melbourne.....kelab members waiting for you

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
                  HE HE HE ....Don't be such a low profile person SQFG I Believe you are not a REGAL BUS Girl but a Hoovercraft Girl LOL.... Quik fly back to melbourne.....kelab members waiting for you
                  Tell the kelab members that ibu chairman is coming back in December!

In the meantime, i am going to convert my TTD soundtrack to Mp3 today and put it in my car......... ooh my favourite track: "Road Hog"

Comment

ok i'm gonna try wake up at 8am or 9am my time which is (10pm or 11pm) your time. I'll put a msg here and setup a OpenTTD server and you can join from there SQFG if you want.

Comment

ok i have a openTTD server up

server name: SQtalk
                      password: sqfg

NOTE: i know you guys have different schedules so i'll try keep this server running...just pop in whenever you can to build your company.
                      Last edited by impresta; 28 October 2007, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Err... sorry for being a noob, but what is this about???
                        Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

I googled... sounds interesting! So when are there going to be people on the server?

Comment

download the game and come right in

OpenTTD is called "Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe" it is a transporting simulation sort of like Railroad tycoon. I've setup the server so just press multiplayer, switch the thing from LAN to Internet and press find server. Look for the SQtalk server its on right now so come and go as you please.

Comment

Any idea on how to get the original files needed?

Comment

Working...
                              X