X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    about my white lie.
    white lie?????
    Admit you plotted this strategy for months and your sole purpose was to get free wine.

btw, i 've just realized i'm answering now to the post you wrote 2 months ago :S
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
      white lie?????
      Admit you plotted this strategy for months and your sole purpose was to get free wine.
      AA wine in Y? Not worth the effort of spending months strategizing ...
      Last edited by jjpb3; 26 November 2007, 06:57 AM. Reason: wording
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
        btw, i 've just realized i'm answering now to the post you wrote 2 months ago :S
        Who bumped it up?

Naughty you , remembering that episode. I knew I should have given you more to drink.

The guy seemed deflated I wasn't from Calgary.
        Who disappeared after dinner? I knew I was fully aware of everything! I wonder married man and oil from Alberta...

Comment

AA wine in Y? Not worth the effort of spending months strategizing ...
          I'm just imagining how the wine would be... probably packed in beer cans and produced in Alaska
          Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
            The I remember you from before is a favourite of the Israeli immigration service to try and fool you into thinking that they remember you and that they will also remember if you reply to their questions differently to last time.
            That is not necessarily a trick. I frequently get secondary arriving in NZ and sometimes I'll say something that doesn't quite match what they have recorded about me due to poor memory. I realise most people know exactly where they have been in the past 12 months, but with my crazy schedule it is hard to remember precisely and I may give a different answer.

Comment

I get that on the SIN-KUL on SQ all the time. It's weird but I really don't remember any of them... :S

Comment

Happened to me twice 2 days ago flying home on SQ211... v surreal.

At the gate, the girl tearing BPs insisted that I was a fashion designer that she knew, someone I hadn't heard of - had a Japanese sounding name.

Onboard, the IFS insisted that he's served me before. He's served the MEL run a fair few times and was "very sure" that he's seen me around. I told him that as I rarely fly F (since the IFS is usually in F?) and haven't flown SQ F to/from MEL that's v unlikely.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                X