Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received a Tumi email-shot showcasing one of their new collections:

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Many of Tumi's recent introductions have left me either yawning or shaking my head.
    I can just see jjpb3 shaking his head,...I myself am holding back the technicolour yawn

Comment

• That's some scary stuff, nickbot.

Glad to see you on here again!
      HUGE AL

Comment

• Thanks HUGE AL , maybe they'll take some inspiration from my comments and introduce another similar new line in varying hues of orange, with wipe-clean antibacterial linings:

Digital Vomit - stylish containment solutions for the queasy traveller

Comment

• Sounds like you're into a brand symbolised by the colour orange and a horse and carriage, nickbot? Very nice!

Comment

• ..."digital-camo" ???
            ..."survival style for the concrete jungle" ???
            God, what were they thinking of?

[I receive Tumi's promo emails but ...fortunately had not received one like that yet!]

And as HUGE AL correctly said, good to see you here after quite some time, nickbot; also many thanks for your kind words on my latest few photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
              I can just see jjpb3 shaking his head,...I myself am holding back the technicolour yawn
              It was more along eyes wide open with shock ... and a quick click to delete the offending email. I didn't need that email so early in the morning.

Then I thought of StarG or taipeiflyer being asked to model one of the bags to give the line much needed glam-cred, and I went .
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks HUGE AL , maybe they'll take some inspiration from my comments and introduce another similar new line in varying hues of orange, with wipe-clean antibacterial linings:

Digital Vomit - stylish containment solutions for the queasy traveller
                That wipe-clean antibacterial lining sounds like an excellent idea...albeit, expensive...
                HUGE AL

Comment

Just received a Tumi email-shot showcasing one of their new collections:

Come on! It is a trendy design. Look at how many people wearing the army look - camo khaki green shorts - this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    Then I thought of StarG or taipeiflyer being asked to model one of the bags to give the line much needed glam-cred, and I went .

I guess David Chu (IIRC?) has ran out of better ideas to spruce up the collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post

I guess David Chu (IIRC?) has ran out of better ideas to spruce up the collection.
                      I thought he left last year sometime...but perhaps I'm mistaken...
                      HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ TPP View Post
                        Come on! It is a trendy design. Look at how many people wearing the army look - camo khaki green shorts - this summer.
                        I think my views highlight just now non-trendy I am

...are you thinking of making a purchase from the new collection SQ TPP?

Comment

I think my views highlight just now non-trendy I am

...are you thinking of making a purchase from the new collection SQ TPP?
                          wow- that is the fugliest luggage collection i have ever seen. i remember saying that i liked tumi because they are incredibly well-constructed and understated. i need to reevaluate my comments. now let's only pray my other favorite luggage and leather-goods maker doesnt follow suit.

Comment

• if they need someone to assist in producing a line that is top-notch, and stylish to boot, i would gladly lend my assistance. otherwise, they are gonna go straight down the toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                              if they need someone to assist in producing a line that is top-notch, and stylish to boot, i would gladly lend my assistance. otherwise, they are gonna go straight down the toilet.
                              I don't think Tumi could afford the priviledge of working with taipeiflyer

Comment

I don't think Tumi could afford the priviledge of working with taipeiflyer
                                There will be a premium for Akita-proof certification.
                                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                                X