No announcement yet.

SQ girls vs MH girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did another back to back MH/SQ yesterday and its the same as above but this particular MH crew was a little bit more friendly that the SQ crew.

Comment

Careful there, 9V-JKL. You're beginning to turn this into a balanced thread based on actual experiences.

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Would you like the eye-candy report as well? Its certainly NOT balanced
        Last edited by 9V-JKL; 14 September 2007, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Careful there, 9V-JKL. You're beginning to turn this into a balanced thread based on actual experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post

Oh dear. We can't have THAT. What happened to speculative conjecture based on hearsay gleaned from my friend's uncle's 3rd cousin?

Comment

Oh, that still exists in the background... we gotta promote it though!
              So... my uncles cousin, you know, the one with the short leg and the funny accent, once boarded a flight-that was in '61- and he actually...

just make it Abe-Simpson-style
              Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

For me, I prefer the SQ girl.

Comment

Originally posted by aviationfreak View Post
                  For me, I prefer the SQ girl.
                  Wow, you certainly took your time thinking about that one.......

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    Wow, you certainly took your time thinking about that one.......
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
                      im sorry but i think MH girls are a cheap imitation of the SQ girl.
                      DITTO! Agreed. My dad works in SIA Cabin Crew ( IFS ) and my mom was a chief and I have hard that SIA's training is so strict till SIA has standard make-up and standard handbags. The crew undergo extensive and professional training.

Comment

im sorry but i think MH girls are a cheap imitation of the SQ girl.
                        Originally posted by ryanlim2000 View Post
                        DITTO! Agreed. My dad works in SIA Cabin Crew ( IFS ) and my mom was a chief and I have hard that SIA's training is so strict till SIA has standard make-up and standard handbags. The crew undergo extensive and professional training.
                        As a matter of interest, how many times have you both flown MH and on what sector length ?.

Nobody doubts the quality of the SQ girls, especially me !!. However, as someone who has flown both airlines many times on intercontinental flights this year, I can assure you the MH girls give their SQ counterparts a real run for their money.

It is worth reminding people that a large number of SQ Girls are actually Malaysian*....

MAS need to do something about those black shoes. it doesnt go well with thier kebaya.
                        Now this I agree with. They do not look right.

*I'm a member of the SQ Ipoh Girls Fan Club.....

Comment

Deleted....
                          Last edited by viraj735; 14 August 2016, 10:28 AM.
                          The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

long story short.

Good 'quality' come to SQ,, Not so good stay in MH..

Been that way for 45years lah.

Of course if you consider the C_ _ _ _ and M_ _ _ _ _..then more
                            come to SQ.

Have to confess that i was one of those who was deemed 'too good' thus
                            only qualified for SQ ( years ago).

*Boleh*

Comment

Definitely the SQ girls!

(Thanks to some very good marketing and public relations that has them engraved in my mind as the best there is)

Well, every experience I had on SQ with their FAs was always very pleasant. I have only flown MH once on a short haul trip though

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post

(Thanks to some very good marketing and public relations that has them engraved in my mind as the best there is)
                                You said it - marketing and PR.

Comment

Working...
                                X