Kai Sheng's questions and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Are you the guys who proposed elimination of Haagen Dazs at SKL F?
    I hope this is a joke. Ben & Jerry used to be my favourite in the US. But not anymore. Even Cherry Garcia now is not as good as it used to be after they change the chocolate chunks to chocolate chips. Haagen Dazs still have the best consistency of all. I wonder if SQ ever put Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream in the F side.

Comment

No giveaways?

Why does SQ does not give free giveaways like small model planes(execpt the children's plushtoys)

Comment

Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
        Why does SQ does not give free giveaways like small model planes(execpt the children's plushtoys)
        Because...there's no such thing as a freebie

Comment

JAL does

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
          Because...there's no such thing as a freebie
          But...........some airlines do.Like JAL I just can't stop having model planes

Comment

I don't fit here

Well,I don't quite know why a certain someone or something puts my new threads into repliesBUT,I guess I don't fit here.Don't be surprised if post some other stuff .SO I really hope I get my VANILLA

Comment

Well,I don't quite know why a certain someone or something puts my new threads into repliesBUT,I guess I don't fit here.Don't be surprised if post some other stuff .SO I really hope I get my VANILLA
              Well...the purpose is to compile it into one single thread, instead of multiple threads, which is quite a waste IMHO.

Comment

What are you talking about?? I got so many as a kid, then again I only got Megatops. I still remember the Junior Jetter's Club, I had so many miles on there I would've been an elite member of some sort as a kid but when Kris Flyers kicked in they reset all my miles.

Comment

Safety video sound delay

How come the safety video sound does not stick with the actions(etc: pilot talking but only after that scene his voice comes out)

Comment

A340 most powerfull

If you go on the website to search Sin-Zurich,it takes about 16 hours(by the 773er).But Sin- New York takes about 18 hours !!This means the A340 flies faster because of the 4 engines(I think) Also says in the NOV/DEC 06 Krisshop catalogue!

Comment

• SQ 1 at normal

Huh,SQ 1 is always full.No privacy.Sometimes NO stock for Krisshop

Comment

• SQ 103 &109 delay

Why is SQ 103 and 109 always delayed for 15 minutes?

Comment

• Save money and get 100%

For KUL-SIN,to get full mileage without having to pay extra,go to the airport to get shuttle ticket(s) You'll still get 100% mileage!But the flight may be full and not recommended when you are going there for something important an/or must get on that flight

Comment

• Bwahahaha! This thread is even funnier when you're drunk

Comment

• Either that or the person is simply obsessed with post padding.
                              My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

• Why...how come....why.....??

Comment

Working...
                                X