Kai Sheng's questions and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    Must behave myself in SQ Talk then. BTW, there is Ben & Jerry ice cream in SKL F today.
    Come to think of it, I forgot to check out the ice cream section in SKL F last month. I tried everything else on offer though, including minced pork noodles served by that resident chef. And no, the carrot cake wasn't anything to write home about.

Sorry for all the rants, but I'm feeling a bit emotional here. That would probably be my first and last visit to SKL F for a long time. I'll lose my PPS status in a week... And no more extended invitations to the F side for PPS/SQ Business passengers after 30 September.

Thank you, Ms Lounge Dragon, for allowing my wife and me into that coverted wing on 17 March, even though we were travelling in SilkAir Business Class!
    Last edited by The High Flyer; 23 April 2007, 12:58 PM.
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

props to LukeGT (if you recorded the video) it must have been very tiring on your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
        I bet the video was taken on SQ 285!
        I think it was taken from Seat 17A!
        My Cafe Adventures

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
          LOL @ this thread
          Holy Smokes! It is close to 1:30 AM and now I know what is still preventing me from sleeping.
          My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
            Holy Smokes! It is close to 1:30 AM and now I know what is still preventing me from sleeping.
            Did you mean "what" or "who"?
            My Cafe Adventures

Comment

Must behave myself in SQ Talk then. BTW, there is Ben & Jerry ice cream in SKL F today.
              I wonder if they're phasing Ben & Jerry back in at the SIN SKL F? Last Thur night, there was a single tub of "Very Berry", which I quickly grabbed. On Saturday afternoon, there were several tubs of "Cookie Dough". There're plenty of Haagen Dazs, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by sfvoyage View Post
                I wonder if they're phasing Ben & Jerry back in at the SIN SKL F? Last Thur night, there was a single tub of "Very Berry", which I quickly grabbed. On Saturday afternoon, there were several tubs of "Cookie Dough". There're plenty of Haagen Dazs, of course.
                Ho ho ho! So that was you!
                My Cafe Adventures

Comment

ARGH!!! SO IT WAS YOU!!!!!

Comment

Consolidated the threads into this one

Since you seem to have numerous interesting comments and questions, we think it would be nice to consolidate them into this thread. So for those who wish to answer or follow the questions and comments, they can easily do so here.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                      Since you seem to have numerous interesting comments and questions, we think it would be nice to consolidate them into this thread. So for those who wish to answer or follow the questions and comments, they can easily do so here.
                      very nice and tactful...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by pilotsnoopy View Post
                        very nice and tactful...lol...
                        I second that

Comment

Are you the guys who proposed elimination of Haagen Dazs at SKL F?

Comment

comment

SQ 107 KUL-SIN.I realised there were some 7 FAs that were quite old .The captain sounded pretty old too

Comment

Well..well...Kai Sheng has become an instant hit in this board...with comments flying in almost every day

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                                Well..well...Kai Sheng has become an instant hit in this board...with comments flying in almost every day
                                Come to think of it, this is quite an apt place to put the thread. After all, it's "Talk about stuff that don't fit anywhere else". Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X