Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
    Hi Kai,

Many thanks for that, will keep fingers crossed for a quiet Friday night flight

Nick
    Sorry to bear the prospect of the bad news. Your flight SIN-BNE is very very heavy this Friday night!

Comment

Realy?

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      They will. They are going to lease some A330s. They will not buy the B767 as it is old and obsolete but have got an order in for its replacement the B787. The also have a LOA for the A350.
      They are,for what routes?When,oh so happy!

Comment

bomb scare before?

Dd SQ have a bomb scare before?If they had,I hope it won't happen again.BUT.......It's a matter of time ........

Comment

How does it work?

The new Business class seat separation between seats are quite far for it's style.But if you make it into a lie-flat bed,wouln't it it have no space?

Comment

How do you know?

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Sorry to bear the prospect of the bad news. Your flight SIN-BNE is very very heavy this Friday night!
            Dear CGK,how do you know that there will be a VERYheavy load on flight 235 this friday?Did you go thru the travel agent?

Comment

For sale??

Are the business class wine glasses for sale to economy class passengers?Or are wine glass sales unavailable?

Comment

Use KVS. Easy stuff. Can be checked.

Comment

Your point is....

Originally posted by kpc View Post
                  of course, you could have posted the direct link to the video for the benefit of everyone else
                  Your point is.......

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by sporadic View Post
                    Use KVS. Easy stuff. Can be checked.
                    oh yah,good point!

Comment

Check the author of that video man...

Comment

We use 772s for short/medium/long haul, 773s for medium haul, 77Ws for long haul, and 744s fo long haul. A345 for ultra long haul. A333s are going to replace certain 772/3s on short/medium haul until A350s arrive. 787 gonna replace 772/3s on medium haul. A380 gonna replace certain 744 on long haul.

Comment

Yes, there was a strong cold front passing through the West coast (as you experienced). It was unseasonably cool here in San Diego Friday with heavy rain. Imagine if you were in a much smaller plane. Not a fun experience.

Fclasspax

Comment

That video was already posted before. THe person who filmed it is a fellow SQ talker

Comment

Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
                              You may have seen my post about that lousy flight I was on,and did not get the chicken and blah,blah,blah,but it happended again.This time with ice-cream.SingaporeApr 10)
                              I have this strange feeling the spate of "bad luck" that Kai-Sheng has been receiving on board his flights has a direct correlation with his behaviour on SQTalk. Does someone in this forum know some biggie working in SQ Inflight Services?

OK, just kidding. Well, I do hope you'll get your vanilla ice cream on your next flight.
                              My Cafe Adventures
                              Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                              http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                                I have this strange feeling the spate of "bad luck" that Kai-Sheng has been receiving on board his flights has a direct correlation with his behaviour on SQTalk.

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                                Does someone in this forum know some biggie working in SQ Inflight Services?

OK, just kidding. Well, I do hope you'll get your vanilla ice cream on your next flight.
                                Must behave myself in SQ Talk then. BTW, there is Ben & Jerry ice cream in SKL F today.

Comment

Working...
                                X