Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salad

Originally posted by impresta View Post
    i grew up in a beef loving city so i love my beef! If chicken was out I doubt i would mind having more beef for myself!
    In the post it said:............salad with beef slices not beef But thanks for the reply

Comment

Assortment of aircrafts

Why does SQ does purchase any other aircrafts(other than a380)?Like A330,B767.They may come handy in short-haul flights and regional Just don't reply me that SQ wants a big aircraft for a big load for $$$ !!

Comment

Turbulance!!

As the heavy rain comes to the area of HK Intl.,SQ 1 was preparing to depart.I was on Raffles.After takeoff there was turbulace.Not any mild one.It was panic and fear onboard .Infants crying(could hear it from the economy section),FAs claming passengers,I was getting panicy my self
        .Suddenly,a bag fell from the overhead compartment.It was then some people began to sream.But,I slept to forget about this .Before I knew it,it was over.But only 40 minutes into the flight the seatbelt sign was turned off.Glad to arrive back in Changi delayed but just in time to catch my connecting flight .

Comment

over excited does not bring good

On SQ 333.There was a child and his mother on row 35A & B.I was on 35 C.There was soft toy giving.Of course the boy took one.But he was so excited that he struggled to open the plastic cover.In the end,he ripped the soft toy apart.His mother asked for another one .What a pampered boy

Comment

SIA safety video(747)

If you want to watch the SQ safety video again and again

1 Go to:www.google.com

2 click on:video(the small one next to images)

3 search(type in):SIA safety videos

4 you'll be linked to youtube.

5 the results come out

6 click on the"SQ B744 Safety video"it's the picture of a lady putting on the oxgen mask

7 Enjoy!

You may need help lookng for it

Comment

No Vanilla

You may have seen my post about that lousy flight I was on,and did not get the chicken and blah,blah,blah,but it happended again.This time with ice-cream.SingaporeApr 10)On Sin-Frankfurt,Buisness class.Upper deck. Ice-cream time!HurrayThere were rather many people on board.I wanted Vanilla flavour.But,NO MORE They had chocolate,strawberry,and others.I decided to have chocolate.But,HEY,not bad at all

Comment

Knowing people pays

If you know important people,it pays.I know a check-in counter lady and whenever I see her in the check-in counters of my flight,I can go there.No matter what class.So if i am in Economy,and she is in that counter,I can go there.I get a priority baggage handling sticker,so my bag comes out one of the first

Comment

....and the point of bragging about it is....?

Comment

...and what is wrong in asking for another toy for her child? I'm sure most parents would ask for another if one was available!

Comment

I'm so sorry that you did not get your Vanilla icecream...

Comment

of course, you could have posted the direct link to the video for the benefit of everyone else

Comment

I bet the video was taken on SQ 285!
                          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

No Biggie!

Originally posted by kpc View Post
                            I'm so sorry that you did not get your Vanilla icecream...
                            It's no big thing

Comment

They will. They are going to lease some A330s. They will not buy the B767 as it is old and obsolete but have got an order in for its replacement the B787. The also have a LOA for the A350.

Comment

Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
                                Why does SQ does purchase any other aircrafts(other than a380)?Like A330,B767.They may come handy in short-haul flights and regional Just don't reply me that SQ wants a big aircraft for a big load for $$$ !!

Comment

Working...
                                X