Kai Sheng's questions and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still new?

They're still counted new members?They joined in Jan and Feb and I joined much later. But, nobody welcomed meAnyway, I'm HAPPY right now-cos' I got my PPS

Comment

• Please remeber to send in a photo of your PPS tags Kai - maybe along with the trip report?

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
        Please remeber to send in a photo of your PPS tags Kai - maybe along with the trip report?
        Surely you haven't forgotten his misfortune of losing his camera..... You know, the one where he had gigabytes of gigabytes of pictures from all those trips he took?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          Surely you haven't forgotten his misfortune of losing his camera..... You know, the one where he had gigabytes of gigabytes of pictures from all those trips he took?
          Ahh, silly me, I *had* indeed forgotten! Still looking forward to a pic of the PPS tags however - he could pop them on a scanner

Comment

Ahh, silly me, I *had* indeed forgotten! Still looking forward to a pic of the PPS tags however - he could pop them on a scanner
            Yes, I suppose he could put them into a scanner. High Quality ones are SO good that I brought along a printout of some certificates i had scanned and thought they were originals. I tell you, they have a great way of making the unreal seem real.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Yes, I suppose he could put them into a scanner. High Quality ones are SO good that I brought along a printout of some certificates i had scanned and thought they were originals. I tell you, they have a great way of making the unreal seem real.
              Wow, that *does* sound good - I might have to invest in a scanner myself

Comment

I'm sure they'd look like all the other PPS tags, so not sure why everyone is so eager to see them. However, if Kai-Sheng (or anyone else) were to post such an image, I'd like to place a friendly reminder to please blur or otherwise conceal their personal data.

Comment

• Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                  ...I'm sure they'd look like all the other PPS tags, so not sure why everyone is so eager to see them...
                  On the contrary cawhite, these may be rather special PPS tags

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
                    They're still counted new members?They joined in Jan and Feb and I joined much later. But, nobody welcomed meAnyway, I'm HAPPY right now-cos' I got my PPS
                    When will we be seeing your trip reports? You could just write it out without the pics as we understand you lost your camera.

Where did you just come back from? How long did it take to post your PPS sectors?

Comment

• Wow...I am pale in comparison to Kai.
                      I am and will not be a PPS member this year

Comment

• Perhaps I will start one with MAS

Comment

• Nice airportsame standard as KLIA

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                            Unfortunately, the cut off was 3 hours.

Ps. All pictures taken using Nokia N95.
                            N95 handphone?!I thought you can't use HPs on the plane

Pls correct me if i'm wrong

Comment

• Does the notice mean that passengers will use MAS class seats?I say, why does sq do this?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                                When will we be seeing your trip reports? You could just write it out without the pics as we understand you lost your camera.

Where did you just come back from? How long did it take to post your PPS sectors?
                                Oh sureI got plenty!Which one?Maybe post the pics later

Comment

Working...
                                X