Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    'Bated' not 'baited.'

I got three possible scenarios for this.

1) Freudian Slip.

2) Freudian Slip

3) Freudian Slip

Take your pick

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
      How is the progress in pictures attachment learning?
      Are you going to post your trip report soon, Kai-Sheng?
      I AM SOOOOOO SOORRRRYYYYY My camera is lost

Do you think I got pickpocketed or I lost it myself?ALL MY PRECIOUS PICTURES Including my Barcelona trip was in there!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post

Do you think I got pickpocketed or I lost it myself?ALL MY PRECIOUS PICTURES Including my Barcelona trip was in there!!!!!
        I am sorry to hear that I'm sure many of us were just dying to see those lovely pics

Maybe next time you could let your kids hang on to the camera - i hear pickpockets usually target adults, so you may be safe that way. Cheer up

Comment

• Sorry to hear that. What kind of camera was it? I hope the damage was not that painful. I just lost my SE K800i while flying with SQFan last time up to BKK. And yes, this triip, I lost one of my SIM card. I am getting really old must be.

Note: Sign of my old age, for example, the blue kebaya girl was smiling looking at the big screen on the 77W showing ABBA, Donna Summer, Rick Astley, Burt Bacharach, Pet Shop Boys ...
          Last edited by CGK; 30 May 2007, 11:43 AM.

Comment

... ABBA, ... Pet Shop Boys ...[/SIZE]
            ABBA and Pet Shop Boys should be two different generations.

Comment

Don't quite understand this, didn't you already have the pictures on your computer? Isn't that why you were asking how to upload them, right?

Sorry to hear about losing your camera. It happens to the best of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                ABBA and Pet Shop Boys should be two different generations.
                But still.. those two were not known to this blue kebaya girl. Anyway, she knew when I played Kylie Minogue. Well, at least she said no wonder I am a happy pax... not like the TPP by the window...

Comment

But still.. those two were not known to this blue kebaya girl. Anyway, she knew when I played Kylie Minogue. Well, at least she said no wonder I am a happy pax... not like the TPP by the window...
                  The blue kebaya girl does not know them and I do? Now I feel old !

Comment

• Hey, I like the Pet Shop Boys....and I'm not all that old

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      I am sorry to hear that I'm sure many of us were just dying to see those lovely pics

Maybe next time you could let your kids hang on to the camera - i hear pickpockets usually target adults, so you may be safe that way. Cheer up
                      Here in Malaysia, pickpockets target everyone Well, even without the pictures, maybe I can still tell the amazing stuff Just notify me Either about my flight, at the airport, in Penang, or other stuff

Comment

• Maybe my other trips, OK?

Comment

Maybe my other trips, OK?
                          Whether Penang or Barcelona, we can't wait! I'm always on the lookout for info about Barcelona especially - some advice from seasoned travelers, especially one with the privilege of His Own Thread on this very forum, has to be better than gospel.
                          Last edited by KeithMEL; 30 May 2007, 01:49 PM.
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Here in Malaysia, pickpockets target everyone Well, even without the pictures, maybe I can still tell the amazing stuff Just notify me Either about my flight, at the airport, in Penang, or other stuff

Yes, of course I would love to learn more about Malaysia or airports in Malaysia from you.

Since you have no pics from BCN, maybe we can start with Penang or KL airport pictures. That would be quite descriptive, and aid me when I pass thru there.

I hope you had downloaded them before your camera got pickpocketed!
                            Last edited by SQflyergirl; 30 May 2007, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                              Hey, I like the Pet Shop Boys....and I'm not all that old
                              Great band the PSB's. A friend of mine's Father is tour manager for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                                Great band the PSB's. A friend of mine's Father is tour manager for them.
                                Always on My Mind the reason for moving to San Francisco while working in Philadelphia years ago was Go West.

Comment

Working...
                                X