• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG you're about to eat that thing!

my rides:

toyata crowns
    hyundai sonatas
    mercedes clk 230s

typically in blue or yellow with some "citycab" or "comfort" decals...
    blog

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Not gonna say what car i drive - but here's me and one of my tyres
      That tire and rim is off a F1 car... it is so light that you can lift it up with one hand....
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Originally posted by haf View Post
        OMG you're about to eat that thing!

my rides:

toyata crowns
        hyundai sonatas
        mercedes clk 230s

Wow, same here!

My favourites are still the Silver Arrows...

Comment

• Originally posted by haf View Post
          OMG you're about to eat that thing!

my rides:

toyata crowns
          hyundai sonatas
          mercedes clk 230s

I'd take them any day if CDG starts bringing in the CLKs as taxis. It's the E240s built in India by TATA that you are talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by kapitan View Post
            That tire and rim is off a F1 car... it is so light that you can lift it up with one hand....
            yeah, well, to be precise - that's a BBS 13 incher from Ferrari. The tire is a 2008 spec Promotional Demo Compound. The compound is extremely hard and is meant for static displays or slow demo driving. Tasted pretty good when i licked it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Not gonna say what car i drive - but here's me and one of my tyres
              I'd love to see the performance of these tires in wet conditions, I bet they'd be great
              Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

• Originally posted by up and away View Post
                I'd love to see the performance of these tires in wet conditions, I bet they'd be great
                Yes, well - i just pull over to side of the road when that happens

Comment

• I have a Nissan Tiida The Car made famous by those Kim Cattrall of Sex and the City Commercials.
                  Automatic.It's Nice Considering Swapping her Mid 2011 for something European provided the price is right but not something people will confuse for belonging to your Mum or Aunty(I almost bought a Ford Focus but was put off for people thinking it's my mums runabout as the other car in our home is a Mercedes C180)

Comment

• Silver 300C Wagon.

Comment

• no car for me. don't even have a drivers license (but i will take on the course ASAP). in the wait for me is probably a Ford Focus I will be driving as my beginners car.

My gf rides a Peugeot 206 and she has a scooter I frequently use
                      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• Originally posted by flo View Post
                        no car for me. don't even have a drivers license (but i will take on the course ASAP). in the wait for me is probably a Ford Focus I will be driving as my beginners car.
                        Ford Focus RS?

Comment

• <wishful_thinking> sure! </wishful_thinking>

=)

... could also get a fiat 500 or ford ka. i like those little ones.
                          Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                            Ford Focus RS?
                            xD
                            for the price of that car you could get a proper (albeit used) sedan
                            Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

• Fiat 500

Those things are so tiny and small for the money.

I wouldn't personally touch or drive anything smaller than a Fiesta or Mazda 2

Comment

• Back in the '80s, one of the former Nissan chiefs of technology or CEOs (can't remember exactly his title or name) used to say the phrase "Big car, small man".

If you think about it, we don't really need a big car. I was watching a small TV documentary on the Mini y'day, what a brilliant car, and it was so small but practical at the same time. So the 7-series and the S-Classes are pretty gorgeous, but a Fiat 500 is so stylish, practical and easy to drive that I'd love to get it one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X