Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pilot's Eye TV - was I the last to find out about this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot's Eye TV - was I the last to find out about this??

A little something arrived in the post today - the Pilot's Eye TV FRA-LAX DVD.

You can watch the trailer here.

I feel like a kid all over again - it's such an excellent DVD for us aviation *ahem* enthusiasts. You practically feel like you're flying along!

Highly recommended

Now... which one do I get next? The A332 FRA-SEA or the B772ER VIE-NRT? Decisions, decisions...

Great trailer

Welcome back. You have been missed

Nice to know I can still fly LH 748 when SQ withdraws their 744s

Comment

Thanks for the WB, 9V-SIA!

Now I suddenly want to fly on the LH 747 desperately, after watching the DVD!

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        it's such an excellent DVD for us aviation *ahem* enthusiasts.
        I'd never thought a fellow aviation enthusiast in this sea of frequent fliers I call the SQTalk community would start a thread on my favorite DVD series!!

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        Now... which one do I get next? The A332 FRA-SEA or the B772ER VIE-NRT? Decisions, decisions...
        Seeing that you now have one featuring the 744, I would go for the A332 FRA-SEA. This way, you'll get a feel for the difference between the Boeing and Airbus.

You may also want to look at the Condor A320 MUC-SPC as I believe this is the latest Airbus DVD released from them:

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
        No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE
        Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Originally posted by Aulia Harun View Post
          I'd never thought a fellow aviation enthusiast in this sea of frequent fliers I call the SQTalk community would start a thread on my favorite DVD series!!
          LOL, hope the others are not looking at us weirdly!
          Seeing that you now have one featuring the 744, I would go for the A332 FRA-SEA. This way, you'll get a feel for the difference between the Boeing and Airbus.
          just checked, and the FRA-SEA is only available on Blu-Ray

Still watching bits of it again and, wow, it's an amazingly well made DVD. Will be giving it to a colleague at the army who went to flight school and plans to fly the 744 after finishing military service

Comment

Working...
          X