No announcement yet.

HSBC's Elite Travellers Programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bl@@dy Hell...... just learned my application was rejected, and without an explanation.

This one I need to get to the bottom of, otherwise they will receive my Premier Mastercard cut up in little pieces and positioned where the sun will never find it.

Comment

When you find out, let me know... I also qualified for their min income requirement and they still acted like @#$holes, anyway - this card only starts to get good in its 2nd year and I'm not willing to wait that long. I'd like their 30,000 miles, that's it at this rate...

Comment

I went hunting through my HSBC-Online and found the Application Status section and by chance the whole information of the application was there. Some MUPPET declared my annual income at S$61,200 so of course I didn't qualify. This was despite a letter from HR and a declation of actual income (since I don't get salary slips each month).

HSBC's customer service (misnomer) told me on the phone that rules of the bank were I couldn't be told why the application was rejected. Now I know it was THEIR fault! My next discussion will be at the branch, holding somebody around the throat and seeing if I can get the card by Friday before I travel to Bangkok (it's their mistake afterall).

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
          I went hunting through my HSBC-Online and found the Application Status section and by chance the whole information of the application was there. Some MUPPET declared my annual income at S$61,200 so of course I didn't qualify. This was despite a letter from HR and a declation of actual income (since I don't get salary slips each month).

HSBC's customer service (misnomer) told me on the phone that rules of the bank were I couldn't be told why the application was rejected. Now I know it was THEIR fault! My next discussion will be at the branch, holding somebody around the throat and seeing if I can get the card by Friday before I travel to Bangkok (it's their mistake afterall).
          Somehow, I think that's very similar to my situation... where would this section be, a link would be handy to check this my end also?

It's annoying as I already have an account with HSBC, but it's in Malaysia, not SIN.

Comment

It's actually within Internet Banking meaning you need to log into your account to view the details and status. I don't think there is a status check in general.

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
              Just wanted to say that the Meet-and-Greet Fast Track at BKK is really good both inbound and outbound!
              The girls are pretty right? There are 8 of them in the team
              visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by tategoi View Post
                Thanks. I called HSBC again today after seeing the linkand now a lady said she will arrange the expedited immigration clearance in NRT for me. I need the fast clearance to catch the 8.50AM airport limousine with SQ638 scheduled to land at 7.35AM.
                You did not ask why they told you this service is not available in NRT? If you did not check with us, then you just take it the service is not available right?

You did not demand an explanation?
                visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by tategoi View Post
                  i am glad that it can be done but on the other hand I am unsure if someone will be at NRT to greet me at the gate. On Wednesday I called for the limo service to the airport, and was told someone will SMS me details of pick-up within 24 hours. Till now I receive none and my flight is departing tomorrow. I am not sure how this thing works, I don't get the comfort from the conversation with HSBC.
                  Well anyway they always cock up with the Ellite Travel Service. Sometimes I am very pity with those people mending the call.

With Elite Traveler we only pay $90, I can barely accept this kind of stupid service. But when I am paying $248 (not to mention $488), I demand a red carpet service.

When I requested the Fast track service Departure from TPE, it takes them 5 emails to get it right!!!
                  visit my blog

Comment

Bl@@dy Hell...... just learned my application was rejected, and without an explanation.

This one I need to get to the bottom of, otherwise they will receive my Premier Mastercard cut up in little pieces and positioned where the sun will never find it.
                    you better make a big fuss. Send complain to the guy who sign the letter. I have his email address. PM me if you need one.

We need to tell HSBC how lousy they are!!!! I am really pissed with them.

Today, I wrote email again to that guy, coz last Friday he said we will get back soon. I told him more than a week is too much for soon. I demand him to ask the right staff with authority to call me. Now he throw the ball to Service Quality team.

Send them a complain to show we are all pissed!!!! If they send us the Invitation they better give us the card!!!!
                    visit my blog

Comment

If you get your card by Friday, then you can buy 4D or Toto liao.... coz high chance you will strike the first price!!!

My card took them 1 week, although they said it will be given top priority.

So I wish you a big good luck
                      visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        Somehow, I think that's very similar to my situation... where would this section be, a link would be handy to check this my end also?

It's annoying as I already have an account with HSBC, but it's in Malaysia, not SIN.
                        Kyo, if they send invitation to you, you should demand them to give the card. the invitation is for the card, not invitation to apply!!

Especially if you have existing relationship with the bank, they should have done their due diligent before they sent out the invitation not just anyhow to send rubbish.

It is very impolite to send people an invitation and then turn it down when the person accept the invitation. To me this is an insult!!!
                        visit my blog

Comment

They didn't send me an invitation...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            They didn't send me an invitation...
                            my mistake. I have thought you were the one posted that received invitation, it was Kapitan

both start with K
                            visit my blog

Comment

Just got off the call with HSBC Service Quality person. Told her how shitty is this launch of Visa Infinity. Also told her many people are pissed off here
                              visit my blog

Comment

Well finally the grouesome settle.

Try to fully make use of my $248. Booking for limo service for my next Friday trip. Also the meet-and-greet service in CGK for Arrival and Departure!

BTW what to expect with the limo service? Just trying to save money as the taxi fare increase from next Monday
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X