24 Hours of Las Vegas Time-lapse Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Hours of Las Vegas Time-lapse Photography

I just got back from Vegas not all that long ago, and came across this link on somebody else's Facebook that's just too good not to share.

Check it out (it's in Vimeo) - many angles of Vegas from all hours of the day. Someone went to a great deal of trouble to compile all that.

Nice, thanks for sharing Kyo+.

Comment

Niiiice.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        I just got back from Vegas not all that long ago, and came across this link on somebody else's Facebook that's just too good not to share.

Check it out (it's in Vimeo) - many angles of Vegas from all hours of the day. Someone went to a great deal of trouble to compile all that.
        Somebody else's Facebook

Excellent video Kyo, thanks for posting

Comment

Haha, yes, it was yours, dear nickbot, and yes - it was too good not to share!

Full credit to the dude with the pumpkin in his avatar, who periodically makes guest appearances, and might have overlooked posting that fantastic video here (in my defense, it did sound like he had too much on his plate this past weekend to worry about trivial matters like Vimeo-link posting on SQTalk)!

I'm sure he meant to... but was just too busy... doing other things...

Comment

thanks for sharing kyo !

It was an amazing video nickbot !

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              Full credit to the dude with the pumpkin in his avatar, who periodically makes guest appearances, and might have overlooked posting that fantastic video here
              Thanks Kyo, I really don't deserve any credit - the chap who made the video does of course! Simply stunning when watched on the big screen in HD, renewed my enthusiasm to visit Las Vegas sometime

Comment

Working...
              X