No announcement yet.

URGENT! Logitech stores in Singapore??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT! Logitech stores in Singapore??

Hey guys I urgently need to know which Logitech stores will be open tomm in Singapore! I need to buy the Attack 3 joystick and I don't know where to get it Looked everywhere in Orchard last month

Originally posted by SQlankan View Post
    Hey guys I urgently need to know which Logitech stores will be open tomm in Singapore! I need to buy the Attack 3 joystick and I don't know where to get it Looked everywhere in Orchard last month
    Go to Challenger at Funan, which is near the Singapoe River, mext to Penisular Shopping Centre.... They will be open and this store is vey reputable, big one like a supermarket for IT.... But please note, there is no return/refund policy....
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Hey thanks! What's the closest MRT station to it? Also, do you know any other stores that you could recommend if there is any problem getting the joystick there? Thanks again

Comment

City Hall is closest. There will probably be other stores in Funan that would sell it. If not try Sim Lim Square, but check your purchase before you leave the store.

Comment

You can head down to CyberActive Shops as well.I've seen them selling joysticks.

Comment

You can go to Sim Lim Square, nearest MRT station is Bugis. Only 4th level and above shops are reliable.

Comment

Working...
            X