KDT at SkyPark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDT at SkyPark

Was at KDT last week... amazing amazing view. Anyone else been there? Manager I spoke to mentioned that they have crew nights now, every Thursdays 30% off drinks with crew pass. Good deal ?

I heard that they are arrogant, inflexible and absurdly over-priced. Awful parking. Also not associated with the *real* Kudeta in Bali. Other places have a great view too.

Comment

I thought they were indeed associated with the real kudeta Bali?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        I thought they were indeed associated with the real kudeta Bali?
        One of the Ku De Ta partners opened the SkyPark KDT.

There is a legal tussle between the Bali partners and him over the right to use the name at SkyPark.

It made headlines in Straits Times yesterday

Comment

Yes, we had a LD there last month.

Thanks to Kapitan, we commandeered a table at the edge so that was quite nice.

Parking was awfully expensive and an equally awfully long walk. SJJ was right to take a cab.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            Parking was awfully expensive and an equally awfully long walk. SJJ was right to take a cab.
            Either take a cab or gamble a fair bit at MBS to get yourself free parking. Not sure which would be cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              Yes, we had a LD there last month.

Thanks to Kapitan, we commandeered a table at the edge so that was quite nice.

Let's not forget the little "tour" we had of the pool area!
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

I've been several times... I find the view really good in comparison to New Asia Bar or 1-Altitude...the latter being a bit too high to really enjoy it.

I've been fortunate though to have never paid when going up....a good friend seems to frequent it a lot (although not a member) and gets treated very well so I just ride along.

The first time I drove to MBS they lost my car keys in Valet....they recovered them 2 days later and as a result I now get free valet parking every time I go!
                blog

Comment

Nice but but a bit pricey, I think sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X