EK at T3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EK at T3?

I am at Changi now and the arrival screen says EK348 go to T3. I have the screen shot. Any idea what happen? Computer glitch?
    visit my blog

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    I am at Changi now and the arrival screen says EK348 go to T3. I have the screen shot. Any idea what happen? Computer glitch?
    Could this EK348 be due to the flight that had an engine glitch and was returned to Dubai ?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...099570/1/.html

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
      Could this EK348 be due to the flight that had an engine glitch and was returned to Dubai ?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...099570/1/.html
      err if the flight was returned to Dubai then why the status is "Go to T3"? Should be retimed or Delay or Go to Agent right?

or the delay plan parked at T3 as there is no slot in T1?
      visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
        err if the flight was returned to Dubai then why the status is "Go to T3"? Should be retimed or Delay or Go to Agent right?

or the delay plan parked at T3 as there is no slot in T1?
        or is it related to the renovation works at T1? i wonder if there's any more airlines that would move to T2/T3 from T1 or not...

Comment

EK still operates from T1, but occasionally I have seen it use gates B9 or B10, which are located in T3 but right next to T1. This could be due to constraints at T1 particularly during the night peak period due to renovations as a few gates are closed for renovations (C15 and C20 currently).

While unrelated, B10 used to be C2 with Terminal 1 pre-T3 days.

Comment

EK at T3? I wished!
            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
            X