Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distance from MI gates to BA lounge in T1

I'm due to fly up to PEN on MI in whY

Is it feasible to use the BA lounge in T1? I don't mind if it's say 15 minutes away from the MI gates in T2, but any longer and Id question it's viability. I'm on the early morning flight so staying at the CP. I was hoping to champagne brekkie courtesy of BA QF and to help dull the senses so looking back whY will appear just a blur.

I guess it depends on which gate your flight gets assign. If its the E gates like E26 this morning, then less of a walk and doable but if you get the F gates and the worst possible F60 like this evenings, then.....

Comment

I suppose it depends which gate your MI flight goes from. MI tend to use the 'piers'/'fingers', gates E1-E12ish and F30-F42ish IIRC. So if you are going from the low E gates it will be 10-15 minutes closer than the high F gates.

Give yourself 30 minutes and enjoy the leisurely walk around. Alternatively you can jump on the Skytrain and save yourself 5-10 minutes.

Comment

Beat me by a couple of mins.

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        I guess it depends on which gate your flight gets assign. If its the E gates like E26 this morning, then less of a walk and doable but if you get the F gates and the worst possible F60 like this evenings, then.....
        MI don't tend to use F50-F60, do they ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Beat me by a couple of mins.

MI don't tend to use F50-F60, do they ?.
          If they do F50s, usually the low 50s, thus my amazement that they're using F60 today.

Comment

Departed this morning from F34, colleague's flight to SUB was from F35 as a very recent example - and those are pretty far down the finger piers.

VC10Boy: Get gates like this or high F50's or F60 - it's not worth it.

Having said all that.......

I did arrive in the airport at 6.03am according to my taxi receipt, checked in at T2, cleared immigration and hustled over to Charles & Keith in T1 and came back to F34 with 2 pairs of flip flops by 6.40am when I boarded

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Having said all that.......

I did arrive in the airport at 6.03am according to my taxi receipt, checked in at T2, cleared immigration and hustled over to Charles & Keith in T1 and came back to F34 with 2 pairs of flip flops by 6.40am when I boarded
              There's "Charles & Keith" inside the terminal at T1??

One of my friends will be so glad to know that !!

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                There's "Charles & Keith" inside the terminal at T1??

One of my friends will be so glad to know that !!
                And T3 as well

Comment

Yep - 9V-JKL is right - T1 and T3 have Charles and Keith outlets.

Comment

Working...
                  X