Any paid lounge in T3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any paid lounge in T3?

As above, I have a flight to catch come Sept 10 in Y so am looking for somewherre where i can dial in to a conference call

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
    As above, I have a flight to catch come Sept 10 in Y so am looking for somewherre where i can dial in to a conference call
    What time? If the stars align - i might be able to guest

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      What time? If the stars align - i might be able to guest
      Probably too early, I am on the 8:30 bird to Fragrant Harbour so am planning to hit the airport about two hours ahead then find a spot where I can take my call from 7 to 8.

Haven't had a chance to lounge around Changi after being soft landed from EG to ES then the blue Krissy as no ultra long US trips for the past two years. Past milkruns to KUL were done MI Y or budget.

If all else fails, would try the Plaza Premium in T2.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Ambassador Transit Lounge
        We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

If all else fails, would try the Plaza Premium in T2.
          This has closed There is now the Green Market...
          http://www.partner.viator.com/en/173...d18-2212LOUNGE

Comment

Probably too early, I am on the 8:30 bird to Fragrant Harbour so am planning to hit the airport about two hours ahead then find a spot where I can take my call from 7 to 8.
            Yeah, a bit early sorry about that.

Comment

Assuming you're planning to use a cell phone and don't need other lounge servcies, can't you just find a quiet private spot to sit in the terminal, perhaps at in an unused gate area?

Rather than going to T2, can you use the SkyView lounge (rather nice IMO) in T1 on a cash basis if you don't have Priority Pass? Another idea in T1 is that the upper level hallways, to the left of the swimming pool entrance and back beyond the old Thai lounge that once was used by NW/SkyTeam, always seem empty and quiet. Perhaps you could just sit down on the floor in a corner of the hallway to place your call. Another idea would be to seek out a seat near some of the terminal construction areas, assuming that work doesn't start so early. Passengers normally tend to avoid any areas that look like construction zones.

Comment

Skyview is not available on cash basis as far as I'm aware because somebody was asking about that on my last visit and seemed to get denied..

Comment

Working...
                X