No Porter In 1st Class Check In?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
    See peolpe always jump in before they know all the facts, Hope your back is better now.
    Seem to be a norm in most forum, for a moment I tot I was in STOMP forum

Yes, my back is much better but the numbness is there. Spondylosis is a problem.

Comment

my cab pulled up on a Mon 8am 2 weeks ago. was crowded in sense that i was 2nd in q and all 6 (5?) counters were manned. But still was greeted by porter - i didnt need him since i only have a cabin trolley - and customer officer. I chatted with e officer while waitin and discovered she had to report at 5am for am shift. Told her i really appreciated her help.

BumbleBee - hope you are better.

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
        Seem to be a norm in most forum, for a moment I tot I was in STOMP forum
        I've also can't help but noticed that some folks around this forum aren't too kind to F pax that complain or for that matter, make any observation, directly or indirectly implying we are being too demanding, PITA etc. The sarcasm expressed by some in this thread are really uncalled for. I'll probably get flamed again for saying that

Anyway, hope your back is already better now.

Comment

Thanks guys for your sincere concern.

Comment

Originally posted by benlee View Post
            I've also can't help but noticed that some folks around this forum aren't too kind to F pax that complain or for that matter, make any observation, directly or indirectly implying we are being too demanding, PITA etc. The sarcasm expressed by some in this thread are really uncalled for. I'll probably get flamed again for saying that
            It may be more PPS members they don`t like than F pax. Key: PPS=POOR, PICK ON, SOUL.

Comment

It may be more PPS members they don`t like than F pax. Key: PPS=POOR, PICK ON, SOUL.
              But why pick on PPS members? Actually why pick on anyone?

Comment

But why pick on PPS members? Actually why pick on anyone?
                It is human nature for people to pick on those who have more than them.

Comment

Here's a novel idea for next time...

Perhaps outlay the entire episode as it were - you said (after you were flamed) that you were suffering medical issues. I'm sure those who flamed you would have been more sympathetic had this been raised in your original post...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                    Here's a novel idea for next time...

Perhaps outlay the entire episode as it were - you said (after you were flamed) that you were suffering medical issues. I'm sure those who flamed you would have been more sympathetic had this been raised in your original post...
                    I do agree to a certain extent, however I think my medical issues is more towards supporting my needs/argument but not the point here.

It's about a service that's not there and what happen to it? Is it a one off "incident". (Normally you'll have swamp of PROs and Porters surrounding you). On the flight itself, there were practically no magazines on board. It did lead me to think are they cutting cost to the extreme.

The purpose of this tread is not to make a big hoohah which some may have mistaken.

Comment

There were practically no magazines on board. It did lead me to think are they cutting cost to the extreme.
                      You are not the only one haveing problems with magazines on board, There is already a thread for this.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9431

As for cost cutting, this has been really bad this year and there are lots of post about this. (look around and you will find them.)

Comment

It is human nature for people to pick on those who have more than them.
                        post deleted
                        Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                          Does that include junk? - which I have lots of filling up my home Bring on the abuse!!
                          One persons junk is another persons.... wait, no it`s still junk!

Is that all the suff you have collected from your flights?

Comment

Is that all the suff you have collected from your flights?
                            post deleted
                            Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X