Transit Hotel in T3 Changi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transit Hotel in T3 Changi

I have a flight coming in from North Asia just after midnight and have a flight out at about 7 am on the same morning. Going home is a hassle and waking the folks up. Besides I get a longer rest.

I considering checking my luggages through and staying at the Ambassador Transit Hotel at T3 for 4-5 hours of eye shut.

Any advise on the quality of the room or should I take one with the attached toilet or the common one? Any other advice will be much appreciated.

I thought there might be a thread on this but using the search feature don't seems to yield anything interesting.

Quite comfy rooms - I've only stayed in the room with attached bath:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/FTSavage...3TransitHotel#

Comment

The ones in T3 are quite nice. Much better than the ones in T2 and T1.

Go for the "standard" rooms with the attached bathrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
        Quite comfy rooms - I've only stayed in the room with attached bath:
        http://picasaweb.google.com/FTSavage...3TransitHotel#
        The new T3 ones are so much nicer than the old T2 ones. Been a while since I have needed to stay overnight.

Comment

Thanks Everyone for your kind input. I will try to get at T3 with attached facilities.

Comment

The transit hotel in T3 is really good. It provided a very comfortable and quite environment to sleep

Here are the pics of the standard double room:

Comment

Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
              I stayed in a room like this last week - do note though, a vast majority don't have windows out onto the tarmac. In mine, the curtain opened up to ... a wall

Comment

T2 transit hotel is more than adequate for my needs, especially if just only for a basic block of 6hrs. I stayed there in July. Budget room (common shower area) too. For someone who has spent way too many nights in BOQ/BEQ style billets, the budget rooms are just fine; standard is nice but overkill for a 6hr block.

Will share a pic of the place if I can scrounge it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  I stayed in a room like this last week - do note though, a vast majority don't have windows out onto the tarmac. In mine, the curtain opened up to ... a wall
                  Is there any room have window?

Anyway, the curtain make the room feel more comfortable which is a clever design

Comment

Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
                    Is there any room have window?

Anyway, the curtain make the room feel more comfortable which is a clever design
                    A very small number have windows. Majority don't

Comment

Just JetQuay it. Book the 'transit' package. It's cheaper. Plus you should get the buggy service. I can give you a contact there and their number, just sms me if you need it.

Comment

Hi Kyo

How are the charges like in JQ?

Comment

It varies, depending on if you use Arrival, Departure or Transit service, and if you opt for Quayside, Gateway or Jetside service.

Comment

Working...
                          X