Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How quickly does the Apple Store in Changi get products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I guess I might just wait then...... i wanna see other people using it first and get some reviews in..

Comment

It seems pretty decent - from a link on Appleinsider.

They reckon it's better than an iPhone-taken video...

Comment

hmm - would this be available in the UK now? I might get a friend of mine to pick one up for me.

Comment

They are out in AU this week. Can see the ad in Melbourne anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            hmm - would this be available in the UK now? I might get a friend of mine to pick one up for me.
            UK online Apple store has them (£115 for 8 Gb, £135 for 16 Gb) so presume they will be available on the shelf also.

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
              UK online Apple store has them (£115 for 8 Gb, £135 for 16 Gb) so presume they will be available on the shelf also.

Thanks! Will see if someone can grab one for me

Comment

Thanks! Will see if someone can grab one for me
                Aren't you going to be in London in, like, less than a week?

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                  I'm presuming that's why she wants someone to grab one for her in London, resulting in instant and guaranteed personal delivery upon her arrival, with an SQTalk smile

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                    I must be getting senile

I'm presuming that's why she wants someone to grab one for her in London, resulting in instant and guaranteed personal delivery upon her arrival, with an SQTalk smile
                    Plausible... or the other explanation above could also fit.... I fear it's rather senility though.

Now... what product was it that we were discussing again?

Comment

An example of the SQTalk "God-like treatment" that even other forums talk about?

Comment

Hello from the HAN lounge - will check T3 when I get back this evening for you, SQfg, what with your impending LHR trip..

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          Hello from the HAN lounge - will check T3 when I get back this evening for you, SQfg, what with your impending LHR trip..
                          Don't worry about it - I checked 5 days ago and they said 2 weeks before they get it

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                            The Reality Distortion Field works!

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
                            No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                            I AGREE

Comment

Don't worry about it - I checked 5 days ago and they said 2 weeks before they get it
                              Shame you're not flying into MAN.....we've got them coming out of our....
                              If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

I really hope you're not buying it for the camera which doesn't take stills and is pretty poor in quality. This thing is far inferior to a 3GS camera.

The only good thing about it I like is the Cyborg effect... that's very cool but seriously novelty for about 5 mins.

Trying not to sound negative about this but seriously, it doesn't go with the Apple ethos of good design. Hold the ipod in one hand vertically and switch to camera mode and you'll find you have to either turn it sideways or upside down to use it b/c your hand is covering the lens! Every phone you use has the camera at the top of the phone so you can click and start shooting...I don't get it. It's such a disappointment to me.
                                blog

Comment

Working...
                                X