Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel , close to MRT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jasperlife View Post
    It is pre-arranged by company...

Or I 'd better take one clsoe to MRT or central....

BTW, the bus is really confusing and I am thinking myself like the guy in "

lost in translation " .

Every bus stop has a directory of buses that stops at it but yeah, I'd imagine it can be confusing.

Not too sure if they'd help but if you need an online bus directory that has a bus and train guide, I'd recommend gothere.sg It allows you to search for a location buy landmark or road and it shows you how to get there

Comment

grand mecure roxy is not a good hotel **, room smells of cig smoke. Anyway, i'll suggest you to take a taxi from the hotel to eunos MRT station, which cost roughly $4.

Comment

Sometimes, trying to catch a taxi from there (at night, especially) can be a royal PITA..

Comment

Originally posted by tokyonite View Post
          grand mecure roxy is not a good hotel **, room smells of cig smoke. Anyway, i'll suggest you to take a taxi from the hotel to eunos MRT station, which cost roughly $4.
          Not a biggie but just to point out. It's about $6 and possibly $7+ during peak hours.

Comment

Jasperlife, I would avoid Roxy at all cost if possible as this hotel is not really in tip top condition since its frequently used by a lot of ppl...In my previoe not us job, I usually stay there and its always full occupancy making it service a little laking here...what is your budget ? I am sure you will be able to suitable hotels near Orchard, Bugis or Esplanade area..

Comment

Toffees,

If you read posts 1 & 9, you will note that Mr Jasperlife has already arrived at the GMR and also explained his reasoning why he is (unfortunately) staying there (see post 15)...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                Toffees,

If you read posts 1 & 9, you will note that Mr Jasperlife has already arrived at the GMR and also explained his reasoning why he is (unfortunately) staying there (see post 15)...
                Oopss....miss that post 15 earlier....my bad....

Comment

from my daring friends feedback all above .. the Hotel is not so good la...

from my point of view.. no direct access to MRT is the worst point..

I have taken your advice to grab a taxi to Eunos... it works for me..

I spent alot times in Raffles City . A very good place I think... not going other place la .

And for most exciting part... they upgrade my class.....

Unfortunately.. I am too sleepy and wake up only 1hr before arrv...

Comment

I remember some of you friends suggest avoiding taking regional 772/773s righty ?

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                      Not a biggie but just to point out. It's about $6 and possibly $7+ during peak hours.
                      preciously .

The meters goes rocket high in peak hours...

It takes about 6.80 or something from Roxy to Eunos MRT...

But still, it is the most convenient way to me to reach downtown while save some bucks ...

Comment

Working...
                      X