Steaks in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Timing brother..... avoid normal mealtimes.
    Normal people have normal meal times. I didn't realise they opened an outlet in the west, the queue at the East Coast Road outlet is .

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      For SIN, there's Aston's Specialities.
      Totally agreed !
      Of many steaks I've tried in Singapore, I feel that Astons serves quality steaks at quite reasonable prices. Yet to taste the steaks at the Astons Prime outlet, only managed to try the Astons Specialities and the Astons Express stalls at Bedok and Serangoon Garden !
      Always ordered the "New York Strip", n all I can say is simply wonderful!

Comment

if you're looking for good steak at really reasonable prices, you should check out Fine Cuts! at Clarke Quay's Central (basement). They have US Black Angus or US Kobe steaks, and my gosh the meat's pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          if you come to tpe, i will take you to the lawry's there... very impressive...much better than the beverly hills one i have gone to on a couple of occassions. for those visiting la, stop by chez taipeiflyer's for the best steaks in southern california... there's also plenty good wine and scotch to wash it down with!

Bugger. I had to see that after just coming back from TPE.

Comment

Originally posted by manicstreak View Post
            if you're looking for good steak at really reasonable prices, you should check out Fine Cuts! at Clarke Quay's Central (basement). They have US Black Angus or US Kobe steaks, and my gosh the meat's pretty awesome.
            I have tried Black Angus and have to agree it's really good.
            BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

So this is where my post ended up after moderation. I was actually refering to DTF.

Anyway, I prefer Morton's in SIN. The prices are comparable to UK - is very expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                So this is where my post ended up after moderation. I was actually refering to DTF.

Anyway, I prefer Morton's in SIN. The prices are comparable to UK - is very expensive.
                A fren told me that Mortons Singapore has a weekday happy hour that has free steak sandwiches...

True?

Comment

True, was just there last Friday.

5-7 PM, weekdays, free finger steak sandwiches (but you can grab as many as you can stomach, within reason... if you eat the first real fast, they'll come back to you and you can grab more)

Towards the end, they are very liberal. I've seen people go for 3 or 4 for the last round!

Comment

Working...
                  X