Going airside and coming back out again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danzer View Post
    Couldn't you have just used a laptop and go to a nearby hotspot such as starbucks or coffee bean to use the internet to do your e-mails instead of having to go to airside? I mean you are giving me the impression that you are sort of a "show-off". In my mind, you are thinking "I am a premium pax. so i am gonna use the lounge for better people instead of starbucks which are for commoners".
    Show-off? Please tell us who exactly we were meant to impress by going to a lounge? Anyway, do you seriously think that using a lounge is impressive at all? A lounge for me is just a room to get free drinks/food/internet/shower and to kill time between transits/flight delays.

It would be perfectly understandable if you had accused us of being kiasu, skint or cheap for wanting to use the lounge the day before our flight. I am not afraid to admit that I wanted to get the maximum use out of my ticket since I had a genuine need for internet facilities. Since I had rightful access , why not?

Isn't Starbucks considered rather stylo by some? Wouldn't that be more impressive? However, I am not in a habit of spending my hard-earned cash on Starbucks.

Thanks for your helpful suggestion anyway!
    Last edited by phaleesy; 5 June 2008, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X