KLM Business Class Seat display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLM Business Class Seat display

Rather amused to walk out of The Westin this morning and see that KL have rigged up quite an impressive Business Class seat/cabin pop up in the open bit between Asia Square Tower 1 & 2. Its near The Exchange bar for those that know it.

They have rigged that up pretty quickly as well as I don't remember seeing it when I passed about 9 hours earlier on the way back from The Bank....

Was it the 2-2-2 or 1-2-1 reverse herringbone version on display?

Comment

Funny, they don't even offer the new product on a consistent basis to SIN. Most of their 77W's are equipped with the old WBC.

Comment

It was the 2-2-2 version and not the Cirrus / B789 product

Comment

Yes its the 2-2-2 flat bed product. While it is slightly strange to see an attempt to promote a 2-2-2 product in 2016 (especially in Singapore and when they do have a new 1-2-1 on the way) the seats themselves are OK. I did BKK-AMS in 1A single seat on their 744 and IAH-AMS on the upper deck 2-2 and while non aisle access seats no longer cut it at the top end I got a good sleep on each occasion. If you can get one of the single seats in the nose of the 744 they're not bad. Granted its still KLM....

I have just walked past again and they seem to have some form of bike race competition as part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            Yes its the 2-2-2 flat bed product. While it is slightly strange to see an attempt to promote a 2-2-2 product in 2016...
            Better than EK's 2-3-2.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
            X