Flight arrival at 6am, room only available at 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight arrival at 6am, room only available at 12

IŽll be flying from Europe with my family including 2 children under 10 years. Arrival in Singapore is at the unearthly hour of 6am, but our room is only available from 12pm. What do you recommend we do for those few hours? Bear in mind we will most likely be knackered

Might be able to get the room earlier for a small fee... Probably the best option since you have small kids on tow..
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by tinnat View Post
      IŽll be flying from Europe with my family including 2 children under 10 years. Arrival in Singapore is at the unearthly hour of 6am, but our room is only available from 12pm. What do you recommend we do for those few hours? Bear in mind we will most likely be knackered
      Call/email the hotel to see if they allow an early check-in. In many cases, the hotel may require you to pay for the night before in order to guarantee availability.

An alternative is to hang out at the airport until about 11am. You can book room(s) at the transit hotel by the hour, and clear immigration only when you want to leave. Luggage may have gone to lost and found, but it is easy to retrieve it.

Comment

I would definitely book the room the night before and advise the hotel of your arrival time.

Comment

I assume it's a hotel in city centre. May i suggest just drop your baggages at the hotel. They will give you tags and store your luggage until check in

Comment

Working...
          X