Hobbits in T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbits in T3

Look what they have setup at one end of T3 this week...

Given seat pitch and seat width these days, you would be forgiven for thinking that aircraft seating was designed with this customer segment in mind...

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
    Given seat pitch and seat width these days, you would be forgiven for thinking that aircraft seating was designed with this customer segment in mind...
    LOL. Quite right you're!

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
      The tragedy of it all is the home airline of the hobbits, NZ is the one having some nice pitch in Y.

It's the jokers the other side of the world (cough speedbird cough cough) that is making life miserable for pax....

Comment

Just don't let someone from Ryanair get ideas from this.

And speaking of NZ, I think this would make a pretty good nod to them now that they have returned to SIN.

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        It's the jokers the other side of the world (cough speedbird cough cough) that is making life miserable for pax....
        Even in what they call "Business class" for intra-European.
        Last edited by SQGamespeed; 17 March 2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post

Even in what they call "Business class" for intra-European.
          Yep, even in "the class that cannot be named out of shame".

I've flown those seats, deceivingly dubbed "pinnacle" - it is the pinnacle of torture.

I'm not so tall, and I can just about fit. Shame about the bloke behind me though - i have the imprints from his knee still in my back.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            The tragedy of it all is the home airline of the hobbits, NZ is the one having some nice pitch in Y.
            But doesn't NZ have 3-4-3 across in Y on the 777?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
              Yes it does, but that makes it cramped in terms of width, like on EK. The pitch for legroom is more decent.

And it's only on their 77W; the 772's have the more reasonable 3-3-3 setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
                Yes, but as mentioned below, pitch is good.

I'm also pretty chuffed with the way they've configured their International and Domestic A320's. Star Golds get the nice 34-35 inch space plus seats up the front, and they're comfy.

The 763's also have some nice spots on the plane also for Golds.

On top of that: trans tasman, book economy, and if you get a 787-9, 772 or 773, you'll be put the Y+ section at booking if you have star Gold and there are seats available.

Just makes for a pretty nice way to fly i think

Comment

Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
                  the 772's have the more reasonable 3-3-3 setup.
                  That's no longer the case unfortunately. The refurbished 772s, which operate a majority of the SIN flights, have the same 3-4-3 setup in Y.

Comment

Working...
                  X