Changi connection time--SQ to MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changi connection time--SQ to MI

I am looking at a DPS-SIN-HAN routing that is SQ for the DPS-SIN portion with a (seemingly very short) 50 minute connection in SIN for the onward MI flight to HAN out of Changi T2. Will this be enough time? There's a waitlist option with a much more attractive 2 hour layover, but obviously that isn't guaranteed.

Please feel free to move this thread to a more appropriate forum if this isn't the correct place for it.

Thanks!

Your DPS should deplane at T2, so I don't see there being an issue making your flight unless there is delays. If this is a redemption booking you should be able to change to the later connecting flight when they open up availability a few days before departure. I'd just go with your current flights & if there is a delay SQ will just have to put you on the next available flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethor View Post
      Your DPS should deplane at T2
      SQ939 has parked at T3 five times this month according to iCargo.
      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
        In that case, OP would also have to deal with having only one direct Skytrain link between T3 and T2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
          In that case, OP would also have to deal with having only one direct Skytrain link between T3 and T2 now.
          This will be my first time transiting SIN. What is the time penalty of reduced train access?

There is a waitlist MI flight a touch earlier in the morning that would allow just over 2 hours on the ground in SIN--much more comfortable. And it appears that the SIN-HAN flight I am looking at is the last one available.

Comment

Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
            Mainly depends which destination the aircraft is flying next, Quite often I get PER-SIN flights deplaning at T2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethor View Post
              Mainly depends which destination the aircraft is flying next, Quite often I get PER-SIN flights deplaning at T2.
              Yes, if your SQ aircraft is slated for a medium-haul destination like Perth or Shanghai, you would deplane at T3. My SQ183 from SGN actually parked at T3 last Friday.

Comment

Working...
              X