Oman Air to launch new route to SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oman Air to launch new route to SIN

Paul Gregorowitsch, CEO, Oman Air has announced that Muscat –Singapore will be added to Oman Air’s route map in the first quarter of 2015.

The announcement was made along the sidelines of a ceremony presenting the carrier's new Airbus A330-300 and Boeing 737-900 aircraft, both of which feature revamped cabin designs. The event also marked the launch of operations to Manila. Meanwhile, flights to Jakarta will begin on December 14.

I am personally looking forward to seeing a new carrier at SIN. WY have award winning premium products, and competitive fares from Asia to Europe. I look forward to the official announcement and flight schedule when finalized.

http://main.omanobserver.om/oman-air...es-in-q1-2015/

Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
    Paul Gregorowitsch, CEO, Oman Air has announced that Muscat –Singapore will be added to Oman Air’s route map in the first quarter of 2015.

The announcement was made along the sidelines of a ceremony presenting the carrier's new Airbus A330-300 and Boeing 737-900 aircraft, both of which feature revamped cabin designs. The event also marked the launch of operations to Manila. Meanwhile, flights to Jakarta will begin on December 14.

I am personally looking forward to seeing a new carrier at SIN. WY have award winning premium products, and competitive fares from Asia to Europe. I look forward to the official announcement and flight schedule when finalized.

http://main.omanobserver.om/oman-air...es-in-q1-2015/
    Indeed the J cabin on their A330 is 1-2-1 with sand color scheme (and very elegant, unlike bling EK)

Comment

Never flown on Oman Air, but from all accounts that I have heard and read about, it looks like this will be great competition in J for flights between SIN and Gulf countries.

Here is an excellent TR by Carfield featuring J on WY:
      http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10977

Comment

I did not realize at first... that's weird, they are upgrading from 1-2-1 to... 2-2-2... ?

Comment

Originally posted by Durian View Post
          I did not realize at first... that's weird, they are upgrading from 1-2-1 to... 2-2-2... ?
          Yep, apparently the new product will be quite similar to JL's.

Comment

Originally posted by eminere™ View Post
            Yep, apparently the new product will be quite similar to JL's.

The old product looks like TAM's old F.
            Now to 2-2-2.

this is a downgrade.

Comment

Commences March 29

WY 821 MCT 09:45 - 21:00 SIN A330 D
              WY 822 SIN 09:20 - 12:35 MCT A330 D

Interesting to note the flight to KUL will now go via SIN instead of nonstop. No word yet on fifth freedom rights on SIN-KUL-SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
                Commences March 29

WY 821 MCT 09:45 - 21:00 SIN A330 D
                WY 822 SIN 09:20 - 12:35 MCT A330 D

Interesting to note the flight to KUL will now go via SIN instead of nonstop. No word yet on fifth freedom rights on SIN-KUL-SIN.
                Any idea why it will be overnighting in SIN?

Comment

Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
                  It overnights at KUL, not SIN.

The route is MCT-SIN-KUL (WY821); KUL-SIN-MCT (WY822).

Comment

Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
                    Changi's direct route rebates!

Comment

Working...
                    X