Ambassador Transit Hotel at Changi Interchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambassador Transit Hotel at Changi Interchange

My upcoming planned trip to Hong Kong via Singapore would require an overnight stay (about 7 hours) at Changi Interchange and I am keen to think if any of our experts had experience staying there before:

1. I am considering staying in the budget room there, but I don't get to see any photos on the website. For anybody who been staying in the budget room before, how does it look like?

2. If I book the transit hotel, will I have access to the catering facilities at the lounge?

3. I have S$20 Changi shopping vouchers. Can I use them to pay for my stay?

Thank you.

I tried one night before at this transit hotel. It's a very basic room, kind of like a basic 3 star hotel room. One small desk, a queen size bed and a bathroom. Very elementary but for a short transit and just for sleeping, it's ok. You can also pay by the hour. Not sure if you can use Changi shopping vouchers.

Comment

changi dollar voucher is usable. last time i use that was 19 october 2014 (I used 3x20 dollar voucher = 60 dollars). I've been using the voucher at least 4 times now.

while benlee said queen, to be honest, i never see any queen bed during my stay. it's always twin (maybe because i am alone and they assigned me to a single occupancy room). as far as I know, no lounge access, but I never know since I use Priority Pass to enter the lounge.

Comment

Working...
      X