Which Lounge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Lounge?

hi Guys, Need some expert advice here. I typically fly SQ and EK and apart from SKL, SQ Gold and EK lounges dont know abt any of the others.

I have an upcoming EY (Etihad) C flight, which means access to SATS Premier lounge. I also hold Priority Pass which means Ambassador, Green Mkt and Rainforest.

In your opinion, which one am I better of with? And if SATS, is the pecking order T3, T2 and T1?

thanks ahead

I thought EY were moving to the new DNATA lounge at T3 ?.

Of all the Priority Pass lounges in Changi, the Ambassador Transit Lounge in T2 is probably my favourite due to the outdoor area you are able to use. Next on the list would be the Sky View lounge in T1. I do feel for the dragons there though as they are constantly having to point out to people who arrive via the escalator that it is not a public use area. A bit of a design / signage cock up I am afraid and it needs sorting as it's been going on since it opened.

I would agree with your ratings for the SATS lounges, although none of the lounges are worth getting there any earlier and going to a different terminal for.

Comment

thanks vy much MAN. EY's site continues to list SATS as its lounge

Comment

I see. I was chatting with the dragon on the DNATA lounge one of it's first few days of opening and I was sure she mentioned EY. Clearly not.

I wonder who does use that place then.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          I see. I was chatting with the dragon on the DNATA lounge one of it's first few days of opening and I was sure she mentioned EY. Clearly not.

I wonder who does use that place then.
          T3 DNATA lounge is used by Garuda Indonesia, Qatar, and Srilankan among others.

Comment

Working...
          X