T2 like the old days at the moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T2 like the old days at the moment

With the closing of the Budget Terminal and Tiger etc moving over T2 now looks like it did before T3 opened, very busy. I would imagine the retainlers will be rather pleased.

I did witness shocking queues at the TR check-in zone at row 12 last week and reminded myself why I never fly with LCC's unless absolutely necessary. However, I did read in the Jacket that there was a computer failure that caused problems.

This also means T2 was under utilized since T3 start to operate for the pass few years. Is a waste of resources.

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
      This also means T2 was under utilized since T3 start to operate for the pass few years. Is a waste of resources.
      Well airport capacity is so easy to manage and add on a just-in-time basis...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
        Well airport capacity is so easy to manage and add on a just-in-time basis...

Yes, just like we do here in the UK.....

Comment

Was there at T1 and T2 recently. Yeah, T2 does seem to have gotten a little crowded, but still pleasant IMO.

At least now T1 isn't the market it was a year ago. Now the crowds seem to be better distributed across the three terminals

Comment

As an aside I found my way down to the T2 bus station last week... like the land that time forgot! There's also a *really* quiet cold storage down there.

Comment

Working...
            X