Manchester United FC coming to Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester United FC coming to Singapore

Manchester United Football Club is on a 12-day Tour of Asia. According to their website. They will be in Singapore on 6 and 7th july. Anyone has more infomation to this ? Example what flight will they be arriving on etc. Thanks !

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ophy-Tour.aspx

Can the entire team fit into F/J of a 77W

Comment

It seems like they are flying from Malaysia. As their Malaysia tour is on 4,5 while Singapore is on 6,7.

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
        Can the entire team fit into F/J of a 77W
        I would have thought they would charter their own jet or jets (since it's probably not a good idea to put the ENTIRE team in one plane, just in case the worst happens)

Comment

Originally posted by dzhsun View Post
          I would have thought they would charter their own jet or jets (since it's probably not a good idea to put the ENTIRE team in one plane, just in case the worst happens)
          Then I doubt they would arrive from either of the terminals ;(

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
            Then I doubt they would arrive from either of the terminals ;(
            I can't imagine a team as rich as Man U will have its players travel by commercial airliner, boarding with everyone and then offload, queue up to go through immigration and then wait for the bags.

They will probably arrive at a special tarmac set up especially for them and some receiving fans, then whiskered away in vans or bus.

I read somewhere NBA team in US always travel by private jets.

Comment

Not too sure what the NBA and their travel patterns has to do with the price of tea in china, but I digress, possibly a TK charter?

Just putting it out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                Possibly a TK charter?

Just putting it out there...
                Ah ha! That sounds like the most possible outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
                  It seems like they are flying from Malaysia. As their Malaysia tour is on 4,5 while Singapore is on 6,7.
                  Are Barcelona around anywhere in the region around those dates ?. If so they can have another go at getting back the ball they didn't see since kick off for the second half at Wembley.

Comment

The team is in Kuala Lumpur now.

Comment

Originally posted by dzhsun View Post
                      Yeah, considering Munich Air Disaster I would think Man United would be the last team to put the entire team in one plane.

Comment

Working...
                      X