Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time is needed for check in for Silkair flight SIN-PEN

post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:27 AM.

Similar but you run the risk of unforseens.. taxi break down, jam on ECP etc etc 30minutes before departure is way too close IMO even for super efficient changi. 34min maybe

Comment

30 minutes as mentioned is tight. Get a low E gate or high F gate and it is almost sure you will not make it.

50 minutes was what it took to get on SQ 116 parked at F56 back in 2007

Comment

90 Minutes and not any earlier.This isn't a domestic flight like they have in the rest of the world where 40 to 50 minutes is more than enough time to check in and make the flight.There is also the issue of immigration/customs and getting to the gate on time to deal with.

Comment

post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
            ok ... 30 minutes maybe a bit too tight then ... I guess I'll have to try getting out the office earlier!
            The point is not to leave things for granted. The right of way still lies with the authorities. You can claim you can sprint to the gate in time but you can be denied boarding even if you just miss it by a whisker

Comment

I've missed my flight once from E8, even though I headed straight for the gate after checking in 40mins before STD.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                I've missed my flight once from E8, even though I headed straight for the gate after checking in 40mins before STD.
                post deleted
                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X