Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget 2011 Ang Pow

http://www.growandshare.gov.sg/

Grow and Share dividends will be paid out on 1 May.

*I see BKK in the horizon

I didn't get much but I was reading that a family living in a 3 room flat would get about S$3,500!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      I didn't get much but I was reading that a family living in a 3 room flat would get about S$3,500!
      thereabout, assuming they are getting the maximum handout of $800 for a family of 4

Comment

What dividends, that pathetic amount.... *edited edited edited edited edited edited.....

Guess you know who I will vote for at the next elections....
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
          thereabout, assuming they are getting the maximum handout of $800 for a family of 4
          Based on 1 person earning $1500 in a 3 room flat, he will get about $3100 for himself! Such sweets are only given before a general election for one purpose.

Comment

Not sure if those people who stay at area under management of Mr Low get something for the coming election?

Comment

Based on 1 person earning $1500 in a 3 room flat, he will get about $3100 for himself! Such sweets are only given before a general election for one purpose.
              iirc such handout have been there since circa 1999. Talk about Singaporeans not developing crutch mentality.

Comment

Yay! I get some money for having no Singapore income. Now how many drinks can I get for S$300 to try and forget the taxes I'm paying in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  Yay! I get some money for having no Singapore income. Now how many drinks can I get for S$300 to try and forget the taxes I'm paying in the UK?
                  You could always donate the $300 or I can provide you my bank account details.

Comment

You could always donate the $300 or I can provide you my bank account details.
                    Do you really want to provide a connection between the Savage25 effect and your bank account?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                      Do you really want to provide a connection between the Savage25 effect and your bank account?!?!
                      ROFL

Comment

Haven't seen the Savage25 effect in a long time!
                        But I must admit that is a good one!

Comment

Apart from that effect I have on FFPs....
                          • In 2000 I joined the IT industry, cue the dotcom crash
                          • In 2008 I joined a bank, two weeks later Lehman collapsed

Comment

Looks like the Savage25 effect has an effect on elections too...

Comment

Working...
                            X