Park Hyatt Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
    Did I? I did have a view off Yoyogi park and most off Tokyo as I had windows on two sides of the tower, but you could not see Mt Fuji from my room as that was on the wrong side. (right hand side) You can always see it from other places in the hotel, or ask for a Mt Fuji view room,
    Singapore Sling, did you take any pictures from the windows? If so, could you post them please? I'd like to see what views of Shinjuku you get from a twin room. If anyone here has pictures of views from their King suite, please post them too!

My friend told me today that all the twins have views of Yoyogi park and Shinjuku. The Kings in the same category have either the Shinjuku or the Mt Fuji view.

If the Kings have a nicer view of Shinjuku compared to the twins, I must persuade my host to share a bed.

I would really like a nice view of Shinjuku for my time lapse!
    Last edited by phaleesy; 19 September 2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Will add some at the weekend for you. can`t upload at moment.

Comment

Thanks, Singapore Sling. No hurry at all.

Comment

Now uploaded to the same place as the rest for you.

Comment

Thanks, Singapore Sling! You're a star!

That's just the view I was looking for. I wanted that phallic building and Taka Times Sq in my time lapse.

Just wondering if the Kings with a Shinjuku view would have more of the view towards the right instead.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              Just wondering if the Kings with a Shinjuku view would have more of the view towards the right instead.
              Yes it would, you would not be able to see what you can in the 2nd photo, (Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office and Yoyogi park) but would get quite a lot of the view from the 1st photo plus more to the right.

Hopefully someone here has a photo of the view from the king which they can post.

Comment

Working...
              X