• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilton 4Q Promotion: Choose Your Route Towards Earning Free Nights Fast

Option 1
    25,000 Hilton
    HHonors
    Bonus Points

This route lets you earn after completing four stays at more than 3,300 Hilton Family hotels through December 31, 2009

Option 2
    Double Hilton
    HHonors
    Bonus Points

This route lets you earn with every stay at more than 3,300 Hilton Family hotels through December 31, 2009

The link is www.hiltonhhonors.com/PickOffer2009

I went for Option 1. I think that'll work out nicely for me.

I find HHonors more compelling given that SPG removed half their KUL properties from SPG.com and jacked up the prices of the rest in KUL and BKK to offset their Nights/Stays Count Double promotion.

Three more stays til HH Gold for me, and this will compel me to add one more!

Comment

I opt for Option 2 since my stays are usually lengthy (like 1 week).

Comment

Worth pointing out that you can actually earn the 25000 three times thus meaning a maximum of 75000 if you did 12 stays. A reasonable offer by Hilton standards and will make me put a few stays their way.

It's a miracle in itself to see Hilton even having a promo at all, but I suppose they were left with little choice with the SPG and Hyatt promos on at the moment.

Comment

I think it is good if you realy want to or have to stay at a Hilton either by choice or lack of other options. However, 4 stays at Hyatt will get me 2 free nights anywhere versus 25K at Hilton which is good for one night at a medium category hotel. Not that spectacular in the biger picture. Overall though nice to see anything from Hilton.

Comment

25,000 HH points == ?? KF or AM miles?

Comment

Thanks for posting this.

I must say it has been a fabulous opportunity to revisit some "old friends."

So, we get to see those bonus points at the end of the year huh?
              Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
              X