interesting bid of a lifetime to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting bid of a lifetime to watch

i have followed several of the SPG bid of a lifetime auctions... i have noticed that the bids for the hotels in several instances stay close to the minimum bid. considering this one is for 2 nights at a cat 7 (30,000 points/night for most nights) and you get some exclusive treatment, it will be interesting to see how high this one is bid up:
    http://auction.starwoodhotels.com/cg...3-09_STRBALI-M
    someone may be able to snatch it up on the cheap

interesting note about the st. regis bali... it is listed as a cat 7, but rooms are $425 USD a night on almost every date. pretty cheap for a cat 7 imo, and certainly not worth blowing 30,000 points a night. on the other hand, i am in rio in 2 weeks at the rio sheraton (cat 3) where rooms are going for $678USD / night... i booked 5 nights for 28,000 points... a great value!

Comment

I have a slight problem with the wording of certain terms. Why has to be His and Her Spa Ritual? Why not use the term Spa Ritual for two?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        I have a slight problem with the wording of certain terms. Why has to be His and Her Spa Ritual? Why not use the term Spa Ritual for two?
        you are absolutely right... it should be gender neutral

Comment

Working...
        X