Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A|Club - The New Loyalty Program of Accor/Sofitel/Mercure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post

Not sure about Novotel, as I have only been to the one in KL
    If it is recently built or refurbished then you will have been to the one in TPE and the new ones in BKK too !

Comment

Brand awareness and brand imaging... The fact that QSG is voicing their opinion regarding the similarities between the Novotel's they have visited illustrates their brand awareness and that it is working, be that negatively or positively

I do believe it was you, QSG, that brought Novotel into the debate after having brought ibis into it in the beginning and once you were suitably set straight on the brands positioning, decided to enter in the Novotel novelty (BKK & TPE)...

Again, with Novotel you will see a lot of similarities... I will re-iterate the 'brand awareness' notion I mentioned in my original comment, this stands for the majority of Accor properties...

but being the Platinum A|Club member that you are, you should already be aware of this...

Comment

Originally posted by QSG View Post
        Nevertheless I stand by my opinion that this so called branding is just plain boring ! And at least in BKK at the price point they go for is not worth it !
        Unless I'm reading your statement wrongly, for barely USD25-30, what kind of price point would it have to be to be 'worth it'? When I shell out that sorta dough, I throw most/all expectations out the window...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Unless I'm reading your statement wrongly, for barely USD25-30, what kind of price point would it have to be to be 'worth it'? When I shell out that sorta dough, I throw most/all expectations out the window...

What I am saying is that you can do much better than a IBIS in BKK for the same money!

Comment

What I am saying is that you can do much better than a IBIS in BKK for the same money!
            I stayed in few Ibis around the region (well mainly Bangkok and Jakarta and has friends stayed in Ibis Singapore). I think Ibis price in BKK is very cheap. I paid only B900 for Ibis Sathorn. At most B1100 with breakfast.

I have been to many "cheap" hotel in BKK and I do not think you can find any descent hotel at that price. the closest may be Bangkok City Suite Hotel at B850. But Ibis room is much nicer (and cleaner???).

Not to mention the AClub points that I will get
            visit my blog

Comment

I'd like to know what properties we can do much better at with a budget of USD30 per night, please?

Comment

I'd like to know what properties we can do much better at with a budget of USD30 per night, please?

I will be also interested to know
                visit my blog

Comment

I too await with great anticipation for the QSG's next 'pearl' of wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                    I too await with great anticipation for the QSG's next 'pearl' of wisdom
                    QSG quick... I will be in BKK next week. Need to finalize my accommodation.....
                    visit my blog

Comment

Well the evolution of A|Club continues, from early next year A|Club will be renamed "Le Club Accor Hotels"

Only a cosmetic change at this stage..

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                        Only a cosmetic change at this stage..
                        What, no enhancements?

Comment

A cosmetic change isn't enough enhancement? Gosh milehighj you are fussy

Comment

Free Platinum (top tier) Status

https://secure.a-club.com/en/already...=HSBCPREMPLA11
                            HUGE AL

Comment

Muchos gracias, only works with new e-mails and not existing ones

Always useful one way or the other, cheers

Comment

Comes up with promotion code not in use anymore for me

Comment

Working...
                                X