No announcement yet.

Which hotel in Singapore out of the following

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately not. i'll take the sq stopover holiday rate ... so all of the mentioned hotels are the same price. st regis would be too expensive.
    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

How much is the SQ holiday stopover rate?

Comment

It's recently increased from the UK but it's still really good value. I've never used it myself but am sure it's gone from about £ 18ish to £ 26ish.

Comment

You can look up the information here and download the details:

Singapore Stopover Holiday 2008-2009

Comment

I know it is not in your list, but I would suggest the Royal Plaza on Scotts, Scotts Road right in front of Hyatt, basically 1 min walk from Orchard MRT.

http://www.royalplaza.com.sg/index.php

Great breakfast at Carousel.

Comment

On my dates, only the Meritus Mandarin was available. Wanted to stay at Hilton but whatever ... I wanted to stay at the Meritus in the first place anyway cosy feeling.

Comment

florianwagner: The Meritus is a wonderful hotel, you're gonna love it! Look forward to seeing you in a month's time..

Comment

i recently stayed at the st. regis and thought it was an amazing property. upon arrival, i hadn't converted my USD- no problem. the bellhop opened his wallet and paid the cab driver. he then took my money and raced to the bank right before closing to convert my monety and have it delivered to my room. they gave me a great room. everyone was personable, and EVERYONE remembers your name. the only complaint- if there could ever be such a thing as too much service- well, i guess they are guilty. i'm a person who doesn't need someone to carry my bags, or push the elevator button, etc... but there was always someone around to take care of even the most menial tasks.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                    the only complaint- if there could ever be such a thing as too much service- well, i guess they are guilty. i'm a person who doesn't need someone to carry my bags, or push the elevator button, etc... but there was always someone around to take care of even the most menial tasks.
                    That sounds horribly familar!

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...35&postcount=6

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                      On my dates, only the Meritus Mandarin was available. Wanted to stay at Hilton but whatever ... I wanted to stay at the Meritus in the first place anyway cosy feeling.
                      Try the Hainan Chicken Rice at the Chatterbox restaurant, its their famous dish.

I will try the Le Meridien (before it leaves Starwood for good) & Sheraton Towers for my stay in SIN next week.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post

I will try the Le Meridien (before it leaves Starwood for good)

You might want to skip LM as it's really the pits.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                          You might want to skip LM as it's really the pits.
                          Unfortunately, it's the cheapest of the 3 SPG Properties in SIN
                          It's more for the Stay credit than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                            Unfortunately, it's the cheapest of the 3 SPG Properties in SIN
                            It's more for the Stay credit than anything.
                            Guess you're unlucky as there have been times where the okay-ish Sheraton Towers is cheaper than LM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              florianwagner: The Meritus is a wonderful hotel, you're gonna love it! Look forward to seeing you in a month's time..
                              I know it's been my fave place in Singapore for ages now. I hope they finished renovating it and i pray that I got to stay in the main tower

Looking forward to seeing you too!

Comment

The renovations on the ground floor haven't finished... sorry to deliver the bad news *runs away and hides*

Comment

Working...
                                X