SPG Gold for 1 Night Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPG Gold for 1 Night Only

For SG Based SQTalkers who have a existing DBS Internet Banking + DBS Credit Card, go apply for the DBS Woman's World Mastercard (Even if you're male) via the Internet Banking. Its instant approval!

With this card, it takes only 1 night to be SPG Gold! Cheers.
    Life's A Bitch,
    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Originally posted by inix View Post
    For SG Based SQTalkers who have a existing DBS Internet Banking + DBS Credit Card, go apply for the DBS Woman's World Mastercard (Even if you're male) via the Internet Banking. Its instant approval!

Thanks for posting

do keep in mind, however, that SPG Gold is worth virtually nothing..

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post

Well it is basically World Mastercard promo. You cn do it with any World Mastercard. I did it with my CIMB World
      visit my blog

Comment

Reported to often work with non-World Mastercards too.

Have stayed about 5 times this year with SPG Gold and I must say, it's nice to not worry about the internet and the late check-out at the very least. I also often got nicer rooms which were one or more categories above what I booked.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
          do keep in mind, however, that SPG Gold is worth virtually nothing..
          4pm checkout is nothing to be sneezed at - given a choice, I'd take that over a suite upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            4pm checkout is nothing to be sneezed at - given a choice, I'd take that over a suite upgrade.
            I might have been lucky, but I always get 4pm (6pm at some hotels, even) checkouts at SPG hotels (St Regis/W/Sheraton so far) without any status... but maybe that's just me .

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
              I might have been lucky, but I always get 4pm (6pm at some hotels, even) checkouts at SPG hotels (St Regis/W/Sheraton so far) without any status... but maybe that's just me .
              How Wonderful indeed

Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
              X