Instant HH Gold for Visa Signature holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    Today is 5-SEPT, as per my card, my GOLD status should have expired in 31-AUG-2011. I just did some check on the website, my status is still GOLD.

I only manage to make 1 stay by 31-AUG. So expected to be downgraded. But sitll see my status as GOLD in web.

If I stay in Hilton, will I get the GOLD status, although the card has expired?
    The downgrade sweep has not happened yet. The only way to be sure is to call them up to find out when your expiry date is.

Comment

I received this in the mail, is it any good??

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Free internet and executive floor upgrade (with club lounge access) based on availability.
        Pretty good IMHO. The Mrs. just received this as well. Only 1 HH stay during the past year.

Me on the other hand, have to earn the Gold status the hard way, with many HH stays the past year.
        Not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          Me on the other hand, have to earn the Gold status the hard way, with many HH stays the past year.
          Not happy.
          But you're DIA......

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            But you're DIA......
            Exactly!

Planning to just requalify as Gold after the latest HHonors changes as there are not many differences between Gold and Diamond.

And yet I have to earn the Gold status the hard way.
            If they are in the mood of doing promotions, we DMs can also use some easy requalification promos!

Comment

Must be another HH level above Diamond on the way... totally agree with StarG on this. Some of us do this the hard way.

Gold's not hard to get with the 4-stays challenges anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                Gold's not hard to get with the 4-stays challenges anyway.
                Wasn't the last one 3 stays? With immediate status & benefits upon sign-up??

Sorry StarG...

Comment

What's this 3-/4- stay challenges? Can it work for existing Gold/Diamond member's requalification?

Comment

The Mrs. just received this as well. Only 1 HH stay during the past year.
                    Very nice!

Exactly!

Planning to just requalify as Gold after the latest HHonors changes as there are not many differences between Gold and Diamond.

And yet I have to earn the Gold status the hard way.
                    If they are in the mood of doing promotions, we DMs can also use some easy requalification promos!
                    Could this mean you'll be coming over to the dark side of Hyatt Diamond?
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                      Could this mean you'll be coming over to the dark side of Hyatt Diamond?
                      3 more stays to Dia

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        3 more stays to Dia
                        Outstanding! Congrats on popping your cherry!

We'll have to hang at the PHS or...if the Yen ever goes down...PHT...
                        HUGE AL

Comment

New promo for Visa Infinite:

http://www.hhonors.com/visainfinite

And, if you don't have a Visa Infinite card, I'm told that Google Image Search offers excellent opportunities in that regard...

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                            New promo for Visa Infinite:

http://www.hhonors.com/visainfinite

And, if you don't have a Visa Infinite card, I'm told that Google Image Search offers excellent opportunities in that regard...
                            Anyone has tried it? Any catch like last time (I.e only valid few months)
                            visit my blog

Comment

Thanks for the tip, stargold! I'm already a HH Diamond, but I could do with another 40000 points!

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                                Thanks for the tip, stargold! I'm already a HH Diamond, but I could do with another 40000 points!
                                Yup quite tempted. I found the t n c. Valid for 1year. https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landin...eGold_FAQ.aspx

May go kl very often then

But my next trip in early jan I will stay at Starwood to complete my 5nights to get a free night
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X