Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frustration with Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustration with Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore!

I wonder if it is just my (poor) luck. Both recent stays in HI Atrium were deemed 'non qualifying' nights eventhough they were booked via HI websites under advance purchase/ weekend.

At £110 a night, it's almost a crime to call it non-qualifying.

I'm ashamed to be a PC Plat!

Has anyone else been fleeced by HI Atrium this way?

Nothing in the 'rate conditions' that indicated that it wasn't a PC point worthy rate?

Alternatively, is HI Atrium a property that doesn't participate in the PC program?

Just throwing a couple of things out there...

Comment

Maybe a new person in their reservation / PC department that is responsible for posting the points credits to PC. Your stays (if booked through PC or ICHG websites) should definitely be qualifying. Just use the 'report a point discrepancy' function on your PC account web site and ask for an adjustment. Worked every tim in my case. Just tell them straight away in the comment box that this is a qualifying rate and that proper stay credit should be given.

BTW, as a side note, the HI Atrium moved up in the redemption rates from 15K PC points to 25K PC points. Not worth it any longer as for the same points amount you get the HI Orchard City Center (former Parkview) where the rooms are all fully refurbished and very nice from what I have seen when a friend stayed there. The IC SIN moved from 30K to 40K PC points too.

Cheers ...
      Last edited by demue; 21 April 2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

As demue said, use the report a point discrepancy option on PC.com and I'm sure this will be rectified; I had a similar stay fail to credit as a non-qualifying night just last week (not at HI Atrium), and it was altered very quickly after I reported it, along with a 1,000 point goodwill gesture. Good luck

From memory, haven't had any issues with HI Atrium points posting in the past, but it's at least a year since I've stayed there.

Comment

Thanks Chaps!

Sorted! Finally!

Just used the points on Indigo Tower Hill London.

Almost had enough of IHG. Will be starting a run for Golden Circle.

SQT

Comment

Re: Fustration with Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore

Dear SQTalked

It was a pleasure having you at our hotel for your recent visit to Singapore. We value our priority club guests highly, in particular our platinum members such as yourself. We would like to invite you to leave us your contact details by emailing it hiatrium@hiatrium.com so that we can contact you directly to resolve this. If there has been an error or miscommunication from us, we apologise in advance. Thank you.

Regards
            Fiona Lau
            Marketing Communications Manager
            Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, Fiona!

It is refreshing to see industry representatives such as yourself go that extra length to reach out to guests. I look forward to your ongoing participation on here and especially value any insight you may provide.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Hi Fiona,

Hope i did not compelled you to join SQTalk with my post. Nonetheless, i believe you have made a great decision to participate on this forum.

Should you have any rant about SQ, please do share with us.

I am hopeful Nicholas Ionides will participate on SQT, if he has not already lurking behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalked View Post
                  I wonder if it is just my (poor) luck. Both recent stays in HI Atrium were deemed 'non qualifying' nights eventhough they were booked via HI websites under advance purchase/ weekend.

At £110 a night, it's almost a crime to call it non-qualifying.

I'm ashamed to be a PC Plat!

Has anyone else been fleeced by HI Atrium this way?
                  Next time book directly to hotel. Usually booking thru agent means comission to the agent is included, and you get "non qualifying night".

Comment

Wise words CSCS!

Thanks to the PC App, i could now do no wrong.

Enjoy the Easter break everyone!!

Comment

Just had my third stay of the year at HI Atrium. Booked Deluxe. Upgraded to
                      Exec floor (26) and comp lounge excess. Nothing more I could ask for. Thanks HI Atrium. Hopefully points will come thru in due course.

Comment

Working...
                      X