internships in singapore / SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internships in singapore / SEA

i just wanted to ask if anybody knows web sites or information portals covering internships in singapore (preferrably) or south east asia in general. i am primarily interested in getting some other perspectives than the ones i get presented here in central europe.

i am actually not searching for an internship in a specific branch as i'd love to explore new fields i could be interested in. i study communication and i am about to get my BA, so a PR or advertising firm or unit would be cool but i'd be interested in any fields with customer contact like consulting or creative branches in general.

so i am asking this because i need something to do in summer and getting out of austria with a reason other than traveling once again to have some fun would be great. so if anybody knows a way to get some information about open spots, i'd be very grateful.

thanks!
    Home is where your heart is.

I'm on the lookout for internships abroad now. But I came across lots of internships opportunities in Sg though. Not too sure if they're open to international applicants but I could share the links with you

Comment

Working...
    X