X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on multi city flights

Hi all,

I need some advice in choosing an airline for the following route
    SIN-PEK PVG-SIN somewhere towards the end of Mar 2013.

Will be travelling on Y.
    Which airline do u recommend?

Thanks.

The one that suits your budget, your flight times and what you look for when you fly (alliance?).

Sorry, but that's a really vague question you're asking, please be more specific.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      The one that suits your budget, your flight times and what you look for when you fly (alliance?).

Sorry, but that's a really vague question you're asking, please be more specific.
      Sorry for not being able to phrase the question well.
      I'm thinking of choosing between CX, CA, MU, MH.
      Which one is the better choice?

Comment

Laimd, recently I did a similar itinerary and I flew SQ on both legs with AC connecting me between PEK and SHA.

None of the airlines you mention would do direct flights on BOTH the international legs, there are stopovers ... somewhere. I think AC will have a direct to PEK but from PVG, you need to be routed back to PEK before coming back to SIN (pls verify!). I find that domestic flights in China are very iffy when it comes to their schedules and unless you give enough time, I will not depend on them to get me to a connecting flight in another city, especially for evening flights.

Caveat: I only fly to PEK and PVG about 2-3 times a year, so I defer to the more regular flyers here.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
          Laimd, recently I did a similar itinerary and I flew SQ on both legs with AC connecting me between PEK and SHA.
          I think you meant CA

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            I think you meant CA
            Are you a contract lawyer by any chance, 9V-JKL?

Comment

Working...
            X