Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blog

Comment

There's a photo in MW about a new train set of aerotrain doing a test run in KUL. I guess we are going to

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      1) shake our heads in disbelief that MAB actually delivered something on time
      LOL!

The new train set is identical in look with the old train set. Or it could be the old train set getting a new coat of paint, I am not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SliverKris View Post
        There's a photo in MW about a new train set of aerotrain doing a test run in KUL. I guess we are going to

LOL!

The new train set is identical in look with the old train set. Or it could be the old train set getting a new coat of paint, I am not sure.
        Well, that's really good news! I miss my train (bloody hard pakai skirt on the bus!)

Comment

Hope it's true! I'm tired of the bus, and tired of going down escalator after escalator with a trolley bag...

T-3 btw...

Comment

http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?opt...d=206&catid=46

23rd it is... or maybe earlier? Article is vague!

Comment

http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?opt...d=206&catid=46

23rd it is... or maybe earlier? Article is vague!
              Don't get your hopes too high, they also mentioned something about July

Comment

We are going to

2) shake our heads in disbelief that yet another project has gone astray.
                instead. It's confirm it'll be delayed by a week.

Aerotrains at KLIA to resume ops on Mar 23
                Published: 2010/03/14
                http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_New...cle/index_html

The Aerotrains connecting the main terminal and satellite buildings at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) will be fully operational on March 23.

The construction of the new spurline connecting the Operation Maintenance and Services Facility (OMSF), the crossover switch between the existing tracks and the delivery of the new three-car Aerotrains, will be completed as scheduled on March 15.

Malaysia Airports said in a statement today that the Aerotrains are currently operating on a dry run basis.

As an additional precautionary measure before the Aerotrains are made available for public use, Malaysia Airports has decided to extend the dry runs until March 22, to ensure and enhance the safety of operations.

It said the Aerotrains could be made available earlier to the public prior to March 23, should the dry runs prove to be satisfactory. - Bernama

Comment

If it's only delayed by a week, they've actually done surprisingly well

Comment

I saw the trains running while sending off my friend last night. Test runs?

Comment

Sometimes don't we Malaysian wish that we were Japanese instead?
                      Umm under the current circumstances - no

Comment

I meant with regards to punctuality.

Comment

No test run for me
                          Today maybe a bit early. Coupled with a TG AB6..... Not a good day so far

Comment

Today maybe a bit early. Coupled with a TG AB6..... Not a good day so far
                            I think I saw your flight waiting to takeoff! Did you happen to see an MH 734 land?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                              I think I saw your flight waiting to takeoff! Did you happen to see an MH 734 land?
                              I think I saw quite a few mh 734's land lol

Comment

I think I saw quite a few mh 734's land lol
                                Hmm, but anyway, we crossed paths again. (second time?)

Comment

Working...
                                X